Suspicions

(Ashton's POV)

The principal hands me and Mikey our huge stack of homework and tells us to get our books from our lockers while he talks to our doms. We do as he says and start walking down the hall.

"Why didn't you tell him the names?" Mikey asks and I shrug "don't know. Just couldn't say anything. I don't want to get anyone into trouble" I say truthfully and Mikey gives me a sincere look.
"Ash, you need to start speaking up for yourself.  I worry about you" he says as we approach our lockers.

"I know. I'll try working on it." I say as I open my locker door to find a note shoved in it. "What's that?" Mikey asks and I shrug "someone probably put the note in the wrong locker." I open up the note to find "I think you're beautiful" written in neat handwriting. "Yeah. Definitely the wrong locker" I say and Mikey gives me a look "maybe it is the right locker and you have a secret admirer" he says which makes me laugh a bit.

"Now that would be hilarious. I have Luke, and I don't want anyone else. I was assigned to him and now I love him" I say then I hear footsteps approaching us.
"What's that?" I hear Luke say and I blush and hand him the note.
"I think it was meant for another locker and another person" I say as look just stares at the note.

"Well, if it wasn't, it's still true. You are beautiful. However, you're mine" Luke says as he wraps his hands around my waist causing me to smile.  "Always." I say as I lean up and kiss his cheek.

"So, you boys ready to go back home?" Luke asks and me and Mikey both nod our heads.
As we walk out of the school the principal gives us a small wave and we return the gesture.
We get into our car and Luke buckles me up. As he sits down in the driver seat, I decide to ask him a question 

"So what did he talk to you about?" I ask
"Just that you need to keep up with your work and try not to miss as many days after you've recovered fully" he responds. However, Something seems kinda odd. If what he said was true, then why didn't the principal want me and Michael in there when they were talking?

I decide to leave it alone for now, not wanting to press into the subject too much.
"So are we staying with ash and his dom again today or do we have to go home?" Mikey asks Calum.
"Well, that's completely up to Luke. It's his house and we can't invite ourselves over" Calum responds and Luke smiles "of course you guys can come stay another night. Plus, I'll need some help with ash later since I have a conference call with work" luke says, causing me and Mikey to smile.

On our way home, luke stops by McDonald's and picks us up some lunch. "We'll go to a nice restaurant once you're healed." Luke says to me and I nod my head as I steal a few fries from the bag.

About five minutes later, we arrived home and luke came to the passenger side to hel me out of the car. "Remember, take it easy baby." He says after I left out a small wince from my head throbbing.

"After you eat, go to the bathroom and Michael will come in there to help change the bandage." Luke says.  "Yes sir" I reply as I start eating my lunch.

Luke didn't even get to start eating before the conference call so he had to leave his food in the kitchen.
"I wonder what the call is about" I say to Michael. "Probably just boring work stuff. Nothing fun. Please tell me we'll still be fun when we're old" Mikey says in a joking tone and I laugh "Mikey, they're not much older than us" I say. "Yeah. Which means we'll stop being fun a lot sooner than I thought" he jokes and I laugh, causing a pain in my head.

"Time to get that bandage changed" Mikey says and I sigh. "Fine. But be gentle" I say as I get up and follow Mikey to the bathroom where Luke already had everything laying out for us.

Mikey starts unwrapping the bandage then slowly pulls the non stick gauze off of my incision. "Looks like it's healing pretty well" he says then proceeds to pour peroxide all over it. "Ow! That hurt you dimwit!" I Yelp in pain as he pulls away slightly.
"Sorry ash. Didn't think it would hurt"he replies. "It's okay. Just give me a warning next time please." I say.

After we get the new bandages put on, I decided to go lye down for a nap since my head was hurting.
However, I couldn't sleep because I felt like Luke was keeping something from me...