Chapter 13

There are no limits to what you can accomplish,except that the limits you place on your own thinking
-Brain Tarcy
.........................

To know the truth

" Zella" A scream heard from behind. It was Merlin shouting from the house.

" Zella, come lets go inside."She took her hand and walked inside and then she turned back and stared at him by putting her fangs out.

" sister, you took her from me today,but she will be mine always."he shouted to Merlin.

Merlin crossed her bows. Took Zella inside.
Zella looked confused and she asked.

" why did you take me inside? Why is Lance still outside? He must be hurt because of this. What happened?"

" well, I wanted to show you something". and she took her to a big hall with so much of paintings.

Zella was going through those paintings.
Suddenly Lance came into the room " you both are here. I was searching for you everywhere."
Zella watched him surprisingly from head to toe.
He gave a curved smile.

" well then both of you can enjoy. Im going to sleep. Good night Zella" said Merlin.

" good night." And she told to herself, " she is ridiculous. She is acting weird. She took me away from Lance and now she is letting me stay with him" Zella rolled her eyes.

Lance rubbed her soft hands and smiled at her. He hold her closer to him and asked.
" Are you scared my dear?"

" a little bit but not when you are with me" she smiled at him.Their eyes where looking each others. She felt protected in his hand. He locked her in his arms such that nobody could steal her from him.

"Are you playing fancy dress"She asked humorously. Then with concern Zella asked Lance. " Did Merlin hurt you and why did you change your dress?"

Lance answered like a dumb " what?"
She repeats " did she hurt you when she brought me inside, early when we were talking outside.And that dress suits you best."

" what?" His eyes widened " you went near him?"

" him?"

" no! I mean me.. uhh.. I mean you came to me. I just forgot and what else happened. Just some sort of stress. I forgot what happened. Can u explain me about it" his voice was shivering.

" well when I came to you, you said that you are waiting for me." She punched his stomach and said " you were very romantic when you was outside, not the shy type. You hugged me very tightly, it was very.." she laughed. "the way you rubbed my face gave me tinkling..." she hid her face on his chest.

Lance clenched his fist. He shook his head has nothing had happened.
He told his self ' how dare he is,I wont leave him.he will pay for this.'
With a sharp voice he asked " And then?"

" then what, Merlin took me inside. I think you were angry at her, were you? And now you act like you don't know anything that had happened."

Lance hugged her and kissed in her forehead
" no darling. Nobody can hurt you when I'm alive."
She hugged him back tight.
" but nobody did. What is wrong Lance."