Chapter 8: Getting ready

Xavier P.O.V

“Oh good there you are!” exclaimed my slim blonde mother with big brown eyes.  “Oh, heavens.  What are you wearing?”

“Mom calm down.  Ill explain later-”

“We need to get you ready. Come on dear.” she said grabbing Anas hand and dragging her into the house.

I felt a growl forming in my throat but suppressed it.  

“Having fun there, you better go get ready.  Mom will take care of Ana.”  said my idiot brother Alex.

“Its just the pack, why do I need to get ready?”

“Mom and dad want to make a good impression on the visiting pack.  Also Ana is meeting her original pack for the first time since she was born.  It should be a little hard for her so she'll need you then, but until then you should probably get ready.”

“ Fine,” I said “But  I want to see her before we go down.”

“Of course Alpha.”

I glared at him.

“What after tonight you and Ana are taking over the Moon Creek Pack, and Anna's father has agreed that once you and her finish the bond You two will also rule Red Bark.  Ooh once you combine the packs you should call the pack..Moon Bark. Cool right?”  He asked smiling at me.

“Thats kind of stupid, you know that right?”  I said laughing at him.

“Yeah but it got you to laugh, now hurry or mom will kill you.”

“Fine,”  I said and walked into the house.

Once in my room I walked over to the bed and just fell on my face.  Taking a deep breath I noticed that my sheets now had a soft lavender and orange scent to it.  A scent that was permanently engraved into my mind...Ana.  I smiled thinking of how soft and warm her skin was against mine last night.  After she fainted.  I sent the guys to speak with my father and to tell him I had found my mate.

Once they were gone I carried Ana back to the house luckily we didn't live too far from where I found her.  I was tired and my father and mother were at an annual Red Bark meeting planning as to how to find Ana.  I carried her to my room and layed her on the bed.  I contemplated sleeping on the floor but was too tired to get another blanket so just took off my shirt and jeans leaving me in my boxers and fell asleep with my arm wrapped around her dainty waist.

“Ugh,” I groaned as I rolled out of bed too  far and fell on the ground with a THUD.  I stood up and walked to my closet only to find my mother -being her usual  self- had picked out my clothes and set them on the small table in the middle of my walk-i closet.  Knowing I would get my ass beat if I chose something different I opted for her choice over mine.  If you knew my mother you would be scared too.

I threw the clothes on my bed and walked over to my bathroom and stripped  my clothes, neglecting to shut the bathroom door.  I turned the water to its hottest then waited for it to warm up.  Once warm I hopped in and quickly washed my hair and body.  It took a little longer than usual because I had to wash all the dirt and grime from turning in the woods.

Once finished I hopped out and wrapped one plush white towel around my waist.  I looked in the mirror and tousled my my hair.  It was getting long and would need cut soon.  I walked into my room but stopped when something caught my eye.  Or rather someone.