Chapter 9: Stepsister?

Above is her stepsister pic.
Xavier's P.O.V

“Miss me baby?”  said Dana.  As she stood up from my bed and walked over to me.

“Who you calling baby?  I never was and never will be your baby.”  I started trying to stay calm cause she is Alpha Red Barks half daughter...and Anas half sister.  She puts up an act trying to get me to choose her as my mate..AS IF!  She is ugly, self centered, and only wants me because of the power I could give her.  

“Come on don't be like that...”  she purred rubbing her finger on my chest.  She leaned up on her tippy toes which made me tense up.   Can't she see how utterly disgusted I am by her doing this?  “I know you want me.” 

I was about to slap her away  when all the sudden a gush of air flew by followed by an irritating high pitched scream.

“Hes mine back off!”  I saw Ana practically roar at Dana as I spun around.

-Damn shes hot when shes mad!-  my wolf exclaimed.

I had to admit she was hot especially in the dress she had on.  It was short with a red top part that then slowly turned black and puffed out and was a couples inches above her knees.

“OUCH!” I screamed as something hit me in the back of the head.

“She going to ruin her dress now help me get her off her sister.”  My mom said.

“Yes ma.”

I went over to the bed and easily grabbed both Ana’s hands and pinned them behind her back as my mother grabbed Dana and dragged her out of the room.  Once she was gone Ana immediately calmed down.

“Sorry,” she said blushing “I shouldn't have done that.”

“It,s fine” i chuckled and wrapped my arms around her from behind “It was cute.

She started blushing but relaxed into me.  Unfortunately just then my mother decided to make an entrance by slamming the door.

“Well now that the trash has been taken out lets fix you curls.” she said with a sigh tearing Ana away from me and tugging at some strands of her hair.  Possessively I went to growl but was stopped by my mother saying

“Don't you dare growl at me Xavy.”  She ,then finishing with Anas hair, said “I’ll be back to get you in a little bit be good.  Oh this is going to be the most fun you’ve ever had!”

Great...this ought to be interesting.