Chapter 14: Punishment

I was glad that I was ignored while the guys were here.  But once they left all of Aiden's attention was on none other than me.  He walked over to me and as soon as he was close enough I tried to attack him...Try being the key word.  As soon as he realized what was happening he said “pain”  and as soon as the word left his mouth (still set in an everlasting smirk) I was in a world of pain and for some reason my inner wolf was mad at me.

-You deserve to hurt you tried to attack our master!-

-Master?-

-Incase you haven't noticed he obviously owns us meaning he is like our new Alpha and if you don't obey him then I will!  So keep that in mind!-

And with that my inner wolf along with the pain was gone and I was left gasping for air.

“Hurts doesn't it?” he said as if we were talking about the weather.

“How?” I tried to say but it came out more like a whimper.

“The collar sent a surge of silver into your bloodstream.  But if you're talking about your wolf switching sides, I own you so i'm like your alpha meaning your wolf feels a strong sense of loyalty towards me.  Since you do not share the same sense of loyalty i'm guessing your new to the wolf thing?”  he said raising his eyebrows..and of course still smirking.

“You have no idea...” I said tightening the blanket (if you can even call it that!) around myself tighter.

He chuckled “Bed” he said pointing to the large black king sized bed about 8 feet away. “You heard me, since you obviously don't like me-”

“More like despise your existence’’

“Any way” he said obviously getting angry, “Your punishment is sleeping with me, as in sleeping in my bed next to the one and only yours truly”

“Fine” I sneered at him getting up and walking to the bed.

“One catch though” he said.

“Yes?” I said turning to him and giving him a look that I'm sure could freeze hell over.

“You wont be needing that blanket..”  then before I could blink he was standing in front of me the blanket in his hand just high enough so I couldn't reach it.

“Give it back!”

“you'll get clothes in the morning now bed before I get other ideas as to what you punishment should be”

And with that I decided it would be good to obey him this time rather than face the consequences so I walked over to the bed and cover up.

“Awww I was so hoping you would fight me on this one”

“Meanie..”

“isn't that a little childish?”  He said stripping down to his boxers.

“What are you doing!”  I said as he climbed into bed.

“Would you prefer I remove my boxers as well,love?”

“No!”

“Then lay down and go to sleep”  he said wrapping an arm tightly around my waist and pulling me tight against his chest.  

Of course I struggled but after about three minutes he said “Struggle anymore and I might reconsider that second punishment option”  So I finally gave in and fell asleep wondering how the hell I ended up here?