heat

"Hey (Name)-chan, do you want to come study with us? Please please pleaseeeee!" Pink fluffy hair tickled your face as Mina leaned uncomfortably close over your desk

It had been a few weeks since your internships had ended, and All Might's suspicions still lingered in your mind. You wanted to spend some time in your apartment and figure out what was going on, but of course, you'd need to visit your parents first.

You stared into her dark scleras, admiring the gold flecks that were scattered along from her glowing irises. Taking in a breath, you tilted away from the girl. "But why me?" You questioned. Your grades were pretty average, not really being the studious type.

"Cause you're the only one Bakugou talks to besides Kirishima. Maybe if you come, he'll actually agree to teach us!" The rosy girl made vague hand signals to the two boys who seemed to be bickering in the background.

You looked over her shoulder, eyes immediately zooming in on the spikey blond. He had a furious scowl on his face, as usual, but something about it looked different. He had definitely matured over the past semester. Well, physically at least.

"Pretty pleaseeee? Don't you want to have fun at the training camp together?" Mine pleaded, her hands sandwiched together in front of her chest.

You recalled Aizawa warning the class about failures and the extra credit courses they would have to suffer. Deciding that it would be more troublesome to ignore them, you figured you could use some studying too. It was a bonus that it just so happened to be Katsuki helping you. "Fine, I'll come." You sighed, though you didn't truly mind.

"You hear that Bakugou!?" Mina exclaimed excitedly while bouncing off to the angry boy, who in turn gave you a deadly look. You gulped.

.

"Humans or machines...I'll blast 'em all anyway. What's the big deal morons?" Katsuki's gruff voice called as he exited the classroom at the end of class.

Izuku had just revealed to the class that the practical aspect of your exam would apparently be against robots, much like your entrance exams. This relieved many of your classmates, who assumed you'd be going against either each other again, or the real deal. (villains)

"Hey who're you calling moron, moron!?" Kaminari frantically shouted back, clearly stressed at the situation. A chuckle slipped your lips. His outburst reminded you of your own entrance exam, when you had to drag him to safety after he reached his limit and tapped into his 'idiot mode'.

"Hey, Deku! It looks like you're finally starting to manage that shitty quirk of yours. Either way, stop pissing me off with all these stunts." The class fell silent at the sudden serious conversation.