3: Telling to

5 weeks later-

Andro was infatuated.

Never before had he met a girl so very similar to him. someone who intrigued him, kept him on his toes, and made him want to discover her secrets. Five weeks had passed since the incident with Vienna, and he still found it amusing that  Ari had not learnt her name properly.

Andro had noticed that his brother would change direction every time he saw Aria, or that he would simply ignore her presence when Andro invited her and her best friend, Sebastian, to sit with them at lunch on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, which were the days that they had lunch period together. He had never seen Hero so odd with a girl before, usually, he was the one who got the girls. But this time, with Ari, he ignored her completely.

They would spend most afternoons together, in the music room, playing some sort of instruments. She was best with a piano, but she had a voice to match legends, and she was handy with a guitar too. The two were partners for their graded music project, and it did nothing to ease the feelings Andro could feel slowly grow for the girl with Emerald eyes.

Currently, sat opposite her at the ice cream shop they would come to before he dropped her home on Thursdays, he had noticed suddenly that she was stealing glances at him. He smirked slightly and leaned back in his seat. His phone rang.

"Hello?" he said, picking up upon seeing his brother's name flash on the screen.

"Where are you?" Hero's voice was tense. Andro frowned and sat up properly, attracting Ari's attention.

"I'm at Molly's-"

"Get home." Andro glanced outside. It was pouring. He had promised to drive Ari home, and if she walked in this weather, she would no doubt get ill.

"I can't," he said, gulping as he waited the speech to come. "I have to drop Ari home."

"For fuck's sake," he growled over the phone, and Andro could picture him dropping his head in his hands. "You get your arse home. I'll take her to hers."  He paused for a moment, knowing what his brother would ask. "Father's home."

Andro's eyes widened as he nearly dropped his phone. "W-what?"

"He'll be nicer if you go first. I'll come after, okay?" the reassurance in his brother's voice caused Andro to instantly agree. He trusted his older brother, and knew what he'd said to be utterly a fact. "Tell Gree-" Hero paused and cleared his throat. "Tell Arabella to stay there. I'll pick her up and drop her home, okay?"

Andro nodded, though it was only Ari he was nodding to. "Okay," he said quietly. "I'll see you at home."

He heard the beep of the phone as Hero hung up. Andro sprung up from his seat and immediately grabbed his bag. He looked guiltily at Aria. "I- erm- I have to go... Hero will drop you home, okay?"

She was confused, but he couldn't offer her an explanation as he ran out.

Aria sat there for a good few minutes, watching Andro as he ran out as if someone was after him. She blinked. Then his words sank in. There was no chance she would sit in Hero Eden's car, waiting to be dropped home. No. Chance.

So instead, she quickly grabbed her backpack and left, feeling the rain immediately begin to soak her. She felt a pang of guilt at the fact that Hero would, more likely than not, have to look for her but come up empty.

She paused. Maybe she could withstand a car ride with him after all. Then she pictured what had happened just hours ago- her and Andro walking to music, seeing Hero. He had briefly nodded at his brother but had completely ignored her as he walked past her.