15: The Last Song

Aria closed her dry mouth and licked her lips, hating the fact that the older Eden was so undeniably hot.

She shuffled closer to the plane, and behind her, Andro took her hand to drag her along behind him quicker.

She looked down at their hands, shocked that he had done what he did. Andro literally never touched anyone, and although they'd exchange the rare half-touch, he was never like this.

He walked straight up the stairs with her in tow, and Hero scoffed then followed behind them.

Aria sucked in a breath at the interior of the plane.

It was white, with tall ceilings lined with mahogany wood. The chairs were lined perfectly, and through the open door, Aria could see a mahogany bar and dinner table. Ahead of that was another door that was closed, so she wasn't sure what was inside.

With her eyes still wide, she turned in her spot to look at the rest of the plane.

Behind her was an open door through which she could see all the mechanics of the cockpit. On the walls, coated still with white, there were paintings and photographs, all of which were of Andro and Hero- who looked as they do now- with Andro smiling slightly, eyes glittering with mischief, and Hero looking beyond bored, or mildly amused.

She closed her mouth and gulped.

"Why are there no pictures of your family?" She asked. "This is your parents' plane, right? So why is there no..." she trailed off, feeling slightly stupid with the way Hero was looking at her.

"This isn't their's." Andro said, and she turned back to him gladly. "It's Hero's."

She blinked. "Oh you mean they bought it for him?"

"No," Hero piped in. "As in he bought it for himself. With his own money."

She rolled her eyes. "Gambling money?" She spat out, knowing it was a low blow. He rolled his eyes as he walked past her and sprawled out across the white leather couch.

"No," he said patronisingly, as if she was slow. "As in, with money I earned myself."

Andro quickly got in, before Aria could snap back. "He earned it in the trade market," he explained gently. "When he was 20, he did some magic financial trade stuff with some famous billionaire guy and made $56 million. He bought this and put the rest in savings."

"Only for special occasions," Hero said, giving her a look that she didn't get. He was looking at her as if he wanted her to remember something, to understand something. "do I use that money."

She gave him a weird frown look back, and she heard footsteps behind her as someone walked in.

She turned as Isah threw his arm around her shoulder, just as Irina threw her bag down and lay down on the sofa, her long legs sprawled out the top of it.

"Has anyone told you where we're going yet, Bells?" Isah asked, ruffling her hair. Hero closed his eyes and leaned back and Andro walked to an arm chair and pulled out his laptop.

"No," She grumbled back.

He chuckled and removed his arm as he pulled up Irina's legs, sat down, then dropped them back onto his lap. "Guess it's a surprise then."

Aria grumbled under her breath and looked around for an empty seat. With Sebastian and Gio taking up the final couch, she couldn't decide where else to go.

She went and sat on the spiny bar stool.

Just then, Andro called for her to sit in front of him. She poked her head towards him, noticed him smiling, and jumped up as she went to take a seat.