Thirteen. More...(Smut)

^^^mood. Hiyaaaa guys. This is a smutty chapter. We're also coming near the end of this 15 chapter book. You might know that I prolong the couple being together until the last chapters since it's more suspenseful that way. Enjoy!
................................................................
Jungkook' s POV.
I know this is not right.
But how can I resist him if he looks so gorgeous? His ripped grey jeans, off-shoulder striped shirt and his excessively long choker leash is about to kill me. I know for a fact that Heechul does not give a sh*t about the way Taehyung carries himself. Unlike that old rag, I do. And I can feel his breathing getting hotter and hotter as I push him onto the bed. If he were to say no, he could have just said it.
But he didn't. He just calmly waited for me to go further or do anything else to his honey tinted skin. I take off my shirt, revealing my abs, which I still am insecure about. Why do fans love them so much? To me they look disgusting. I try to hide them whilst unzipping my pants. And I could tell that Taehyung was NOT having it.
He swats my hands away from my stomach as I shyly undo my pants. After that hell of a struggle, I pull Taehyung by his collar leash and he jolts upwards impatiently. I smirk as I knew that I was doing the right thing. We both freeze for a second. Then an idea comes to my head.
"Hyung...What do you want me to do?" I innocently rest my head on both of my hands. He rolls his eyes as he slides underneath me, pulling off all the articles of clothing he had, Including the choker. His breathing intensifies and he gathers up his courage to open his mouth.
"Play with me-"
"Sorry. What was that?" I act innocent until he opens his pink lips to say more, this time a little more loud.
"Play with me, wreck me, dominate me, do whatever the heck you want Jungkook!" He yells in my ear causing me to lose my grip on his arm. The part that shocked me the most was that...he asked me to dominate him? I know for a fact that Taehyung does not like to be dominated. In anything. Seeing him like this...makes me shy. And I know for a fact that I don't usually get shy either. No matter how old the other person is.
If Heechul was right in front of me, I would gladly make a hole in his face. Just saying, as for now I focused on the exhilarating moment that was unfolding right in front of me. Taehyung was shivering beneath my touch. I gripped my hands more tighter on his arms and pushed them aside on the bed. I undid his zip. I could tell that there was pre-cum all over his boxers. Did I forget to mention that Taehyung is sensitive when it comes to touch? I softly pulled down his boxer briefs.
The next thing I did was all to instinctively done. I shoved my fingers inside him, groaning at the fact the he was clenching around my fingers. "M-moreee...JungkookARGH-" I pull them out again to see cum dripping off my fingers already. I could not take it in anymore. I almost tore open my boxers in adrenaline and push my length completely inside him. The next thing I know, he moans loudly.
And holy sh*t it was raspy. I still could not get over the fact that he led me to manhandle him. I chuckle in worry at his greediness.
"You sure you don't want to take it slow? I mean I didn't even put on lube-" "F**K the goddamn lube and ugh-faster..rr" I sneer at him knowingly and quicken my pace. Which also means the moans get louder. I would consistently hear him say obscure sentences such as;
"More-ugh Why are you so slow?"
"Take over me JungkookAHH"
"Right th-thereHmph"
"Call me a sl*t"
"Oh you have a muscular d-ARGHhh"
"That's the man I know and wan...nt"
And the most important one.
"Daddy I'm a bad boy aren't I? for making you work so har-OHmy"
That was when I lost it. I kept ramming in and out of him. It felt like time was rushing by really quickly. But I did not care as I was busy studying the whimpering boy beneath me. His nails were digging into my back as I repeatedly did the same thing over and over again until he orgasmed.
"Oh my g...god Daddy...ah...hah" He breathed heavily and I could tell it was the first time he orgasmed. He looked around as his eyes widened. I knew I was about to get slapped in the face. "More..." He says as prickly tears come out of his tantalising eyes.
I suddenly release the breath that I had had held whilst he said that. I replace my nervousness with confidence "Wait-really?" I act cocky and he scoffs as he pulls me over him again. This time I try to make him feel better. I try to call him pet names but as it is new to me, I only call him 'kitten' for about three times. Plus I feel embarrassed saying that to him...he's older than me.
On the other hand, he seems to enjoy being called that by me. "Call me kitty again...dad-daddy" he flushed in sheer embarrassment and pleasure as repeated thrusting takes place. "Is kitten a good boy? Or does he not obey his owner hmm?" My mind starts to slowly become familiar with the title that Taehyung had given to me.
Just as all things come to an end, when we both were about to come again, we heard the bell ring. "Open up. We are back!" The voice which correlated to Jin interrupts our intense session. "No!" We both sigh in frustration. I turn to him. I mentally snap out of my gaze as I realise that I had not kissed him yet. Well...except that one time when we were playing truth or dare.
"Hey uh...can I-" "Go ahead" He whispers audibly enough so that I could hear. And it happened in a matter of seconds. I connected my rough and undeserving lips to his soft and pale ones. He...Surprisingly opens his mouth to let my tongue slip in as soon as possible. It becomes a heated kiss; I pull him to my lap once more and he digs his nails on my bare back. And yes. We both were still naked. I slowly pull away and nudge him to wear his clothes as Yoongi might break the door anytime now.
As I wear my slippers (after changing off course) I shut the door. And I could not help but hear  Taehyung say to himself "I wish I had gotten more...Daddy"
................................................................