Eight. Degradation (turns me on)

^^^that is my kink 😂. Hiyaaaaaaa guys! Or cisgendered, trans, non-binary sweethearts and etc! I'm just gonna roll on with it and get started.
.......................................................................................
Taehyung POV.
"So you are actually saying that humiliation is also a very popular kink?" Jungguk huffs in frustration. Currently Jungkook, Hoseok, and Jimin are sitting on the dinner table. On the other hand me and Jin are trying to find milk from the refrigerator, as we were making pancakes for the whole team. "Hey! It's not just BDSM...there are umbrella terms for it as well. What did you think BDSM consisted of then?" Jimin laughs in disbelief.
I mentally make a remark to never let these guys watch any sex-related movie ever again. "Could you guys just...please shut the hell up!" Jin yells from the kitchen. "No!" The three say in unison. "Why do you guys care anyway, it's not like the statistics will change if you have a different opinion about kinks" I shout in a singy-songy tone. But oh no...the party of theirs just had started.
"I personally think role-play is a major kink in the sex community"  Hoseok chimes in with the conversation. The other two groan in annoyance as they start to argue about how the 'world is changing' and sadism and masochistic behaviour is more trendy these days. "People get grossed out by role play in the modern world...besides I personally believe that dominance and submission is rising to the top, it always has been the hot topic...but I think it will gradually become more common" Jimin takes a breath of relief...ending his speech.
"I think a lot of people have weird fetishes nowadays..." all of us snap our necks back to see Namjoon entering the living room. He looks around like an innocent puppy. "What? Did I say something wrong?" Jin pulls Namjoon into the kitchen and whispers something in his ear. Then Namjoon mouths an 'ohhhh' and proceeds backs to the living room, taking his seat next to Jungkook.
"Uhm...the seat is for my-uh Taehyung. If you don't mind" Jungkook mutters out almost in an inaudible voice...still we all heard it. Namjoon dramatically puts his hands up in defeat "Woah okay. Jeez lovebirds...I'll sit next to Hoseok then!" He changes his seat before giving me a wink and the look of 'You two are so married' and then starts talking to Hoseok about abortion for some reason. These guys are weird. I guess that's where I got it from.
I slightly blush pink as I realise what had just happened. Why would he still be willing to sit with me? After all the harm that I did to him. It had only been two days since I came back. Everyone seemed so...relaxed in a sense? I imagined it a lot more worse than this.
"You still there?" Jin shakes me by the arms. I cover my face in embarrassment "Y-yeah...just something went in my eyes" I try to cover up by making a believable story. But as everyone knows...Jin is the eldest which means that Jin knows all. "I know that is not the case. Tell me. When are you going to confess your feelings for him?" He teasingly points towards Jungkook. "Wait-what feelings, don't act silly Jin!" I stutter as I try to convince him that I don't even know what he is talking about. Jin just upright grins "I know you never lie Taehyung, now tell me. When is the proposal happening eh?" He then elbows me in excitement. I mentally slap myself for not being a good actor. Come on Tae, You acted in a drama for god sake! Why can't I ever lie to my friends?
"..." Jin nudges me in worry. I look over to see that the pancakes were burnt on the stove. Again. "Great! Just...awesome. Now we have to start from scratch. No it's okay, I'm fine" and there goes another attempt to make the perfect pancakes that Mister Soekjin desired. Why did I even volunteer to do this...oh-that's right. So I couldn't listen to the sex-Ed conference that the three were having on the dinner table.
*time skip*
"We present to you...drum roll please!" Jin pushes Jimin up to do his perfect drum bass impression. "Baddddddaaamchhhik!"
"Pancakes!" I say unenthusiastically. Jin hits me on the head and sighs "Say it more clearly, please!" I roll my eyes. Putting on a fake smile, I say "Paaaaaaancaaakes!" Enthusiastically but instead it just comes out of my lips. Completely dripping in sarcasm. At this point almost everybody bursts out laughing, even Jin.
"Hey!" I squeal in a tantalising way, which causes Jungkook to shift in his seat. Why did he shift? Weird. I shrug it off as I look over to see Yoongi joining the table. So now everyone was here. "I heard pancakes so I came" Yoongi blurts out almost bluntly. Again, everyone starts laughing except me and Yoongi.
Me and Yoongi look at eachother with the same expression of 'Why am I here?' As Namjoon stops the laughter when he sees us both looking at eachother with the same looks on our faces. "Okay that's-that is enough everyone! Calm your asses down!" He motions me to take my seat.
I look around. I see an empty seat in front of Jimin, and there is a seat next to Jungkook. I take a deep breath. I don't really wanted to sit alone in the corner seat so I sat next to the one and only, the devil himself, Jeon Jungguk.
I guess it's my luck.
"Hey" he whispers next to me. Why is he so quiet today? I mean...besides you know, arguing about bondage and so forth. I look at him and smile. Not the fake one...but with the genuinely kind facial expression. "Hello there!" I chirp. He unconsciously grabs my hand "Why were you in the kitchen for so long? You never cook" he meant it in a surprising way but instead it comes off as an insult.
He quickly covers his mouth with his hand. "I didn't mean that it-" "Trust me, I get it" I chuckle. "I didn't really want to chime in with the sex-related conversation because it felt...uncomfortable per say" I try to sound as pleasing as possible. He mouths a 'That is true' in understanding. "And plus...I don't really like to degrade anybody's kinks and so on. Everyone has one so...why judge?" I calmly ask. He simple nods in agreement. Then comes the question that I didn't expect.
"Do you have any of those kinks?"
I spill the water I had just sipped, on my jeans. "Excuse me-" "You heard me" his eyes become darker as the grip on my hand becomes inseparable. I should have just sat on the far end. I think to myself. I snap out of my thoughts as I looks at him with wide eyes.
"What do you think?" I challenge him.
"Role-play?"
"Nope"
"Handcuffs?"
"Some what"
He looks at me with a puzzled expression.
"Bondage?"
I nod.
He gulps in embarrassment. It was my turn to tease him more.
"More specifically...I should say that humiliation of mine turns me on"
.......................................................................................