Fifteen. Loosen Up (End)

Hiyaaaaaa guys. I feel so sad yet relieved that I am done with this story. I wanted to thank everyone who has been with me or has ever came across this book. I want to know why you read this crap out of all things? Anyhow...enjoy!
.............................................................................
Jin's POV.
Everyday...I had to put up with the two kids I have in this group. Everyday I would come downstairs to hear a certain someone teasing the other 'certain someone' and vice versa. To be honest, it is quite habitual now. I have gotten used to it so much that if one day I cannot hear them bicker, I fear that they had a fight or something.
"Loosen up your shirt! Notch down some buttons!"
"Why would-I don't want to, Jungkook!"
"I swear...if you don't then I'll have to rip them off myself"
"Hey. Respect your elders. One day karma will bite you by the back"
"Like I already do in bed?"
"Okay-That was the last straw"
"Aish. I'm kidding kitten! You get feisty ALOT nowadays"
"Now-you're just teasing me to the fullest"
"Still, I am so serious about that button thing-"
"Not again!"
I don't really chime in with their bickering because I know it will make things worse. Plus it is quite fun to eavesdrop on your favourite couple. There was also that other time when the interviewer flirted with Jungkook and Taehyung HAD to argue about it with him.
"You are such an oblivious piece of-"
"I swear I did not notice her flirting unintentionally with me!"
"Oh-so now you defend her? Why did you not notice when she actually had her hand on your thigh?!"
"Kitten I promise-"
"DO NOT 'KITTEN' ME, JEON JUNGGUK!"
"....Okay"
"Oh shoot, I don't mean it I'm so sorry I guess I'll just uh-yeah I'll go make coffee and uh-you can sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the couch okay fine I'm so sorry for being an obliterating piece of crap i know that I always disappoint others"
"......"
"Fine I'll sleep on the couch then!"
But I should not forget the fact that Jungkook is dominantly the jealous one in the relationship. He would seriously kill a guy with simple looks if that guy were to touch his so called 'kitten'. And I'll also mention the fact that the pet name is just perturbing by the way. Kids these days are into a lot of kinky stuff. But I won't question it.
"Who was that guy?"
"Whom?"
"The fu-the one who literally had his hand on your little waist"
"Oh him? He's just an old friend-"
"Do you mind to tell me his name by any chance?"
"P-Park Bogum"
"Ahh. Okay-just wait here I'll come back from the washroom"
"Should I order drinks?"
"Go on. I'll be back soon"
"Kookie...where are you going by the way?"
"Me? Oh I'll just punch that Park guy in the throat. Don't worry, I'll make it quick so he never dares to touch what's mine ever again. Let alone put his arms on your waist"
That night, all of the members were scared to even talk to the fuming brown headed boy. When he gets angry...actually do remind yourself to never touch him in that state. But all jokes aside. I have never seen such a beautiful relationship blossom in front of my eyes EVER in my life. And trust me, I was working for the 'Cupid council' when I was studying in high school. Never remind me of those dark times.
I can tell you how happy Taehyung has been since he started dating Jungguk. He never allows himself to stay away from the younger one and clings himself onto him like a koala. But Jungkook doesn't mind though; he really likes people who fall into the category of being 'clingy' and so forth. Once Jungkook had gone to a supermarket nearby in the middle of the night for some reason. And let me tell you when Tae woke up...he started having a panic attack. Luckily Yoongi and Namjoon were in the other room and they heard the extensive breathing that Taehyung had at the time. They went to get him and Namjoon told me the only words that were being formed in his mouth were "I need Kookie...where is Jungkook?"
Which was so precious and heart wrenching at the same time by the way.
Jungkook on the other hand, you could tell that he is figuratively and entirely whipped for Taehyung. Every time Tae wanted to do something, to travel somewhere, to eat something or even insist on being carried by Jungkook to the bed he would oblige. He is so whipped to the extent that when Taehyung wanted to go to Dubai for watching the 'New Years' fireworks on his birthday, Jungkook had already booked a month before so his boyfriend's wish could be fulfilled and he wanted to see him be happy.
Yeah. Sometimes I wonder...how do I find a Jungkook?
Even though Tae doesn't want to come off as lovey dovey, needy and clingy, he can't help it. And so can't Jungkook with his eager jealousy and possessiveness. Both are perfect for each-other. So in the end I don't really mind the bickering sessions that I have to listen to. As long as my precious beans are happy, I am happy.
"I said that you are not allowed to go out until and unless you loosen up your shirt buttons"
"Why? Do you want me to get hit on or something?"
"No that's not-you know what? Fine. I was just giving yo advice as your beloved boyfriend. I guess you don't need my advice anymore"
"...Fine"
"Yessssssssssss!"
"But you need to loosen your belt notch a little as well"
"Yea-Wait what? No!"
"Then no more flesh exposure for you, sir"
"Okay okay! God when did I ever have a choice?"
"You did. When you became my boyfriend, you had a choice"
"...Come here"
"Okay I'm sorry I'm just gonna go out and uh...apply makeup-we have a meet and greet tomorrow so uh..."
"I love you so much that I hate myself"
"What can I say? Same"
And then there was an evident make-out session that I couldn't bare to watch. Ahh. Kids these days.
.............................................................................
Hiyaaaaaa guys! This is the end.
Did you guys enjoy? If you did please vote so I can have more motivation towards writing fanfiction that I know people will read. It was an emotional and sentimental moment for me towards the end. I may or may not have cried at my own writing. Taekook lives!
Bye my faithful readers.