Six. Lectures, lectures and lectures

^^^hella adorable. Hiyaaaaaa guys! How are you? I'm great. Just chilling. I feel like no one reads anything of mine anymore. Well...yeah I shifted to Kpop from writing Riverdale Fanfictions. Obviously people are going to think it's weird. But I'm proud and happy of this so I'm going to keep going.
.......................................................................
Teahyung POV.
"Please wake up sir! You have arrived at the destination...ugh" the driver maniacally pushes me to wake me up. I open my eyes to see him waddling over to my car door, in an attempt to wake me up. I hurriedly wake up before he could even retaliate. "I'm up, I'm up! Hey!" I bang on the car window for him to notice me.
He just rolls his eyes and gestures for me to give him money. I sigh in annoyance. Why do cab drivers think that they are doing something reaaaaallly big because they are driving a citizen from one place to another destination. Come on! The address I gave him was only like, 4 kilometres away!? I huff in frustration as I give him the amount of money he asked. As I walk towards the house my legs start to wobble. How are they going to react, are they even keen on letting me in? These questions fill up my head as I get nearer and nearer to the Crimson white door. Finally, I reach the door. "You can do this, you can do this" I repeat these words to myself in a shaky voice.
After effortless amounts of slapping myself one two many times, I put my hand on the doorbell. I ring the bell. "Please don't let me out please don't let me out please don't-"
"T-teahyung?" I look up to see Hoseok standing inside the door, with a look of relief on his face. He hugs me before I even try to respond. "Oh...I missed you, we missed you!" He says...tears clearly pouring out of his eyes. I hug him back "Yeah I know...I'm just stupid" I mutter in his ear. He hugs me for a minute until someone else speaks out. "Who is...OH MY GOD ITS KIM TAEHYUNG!" Jin runs towards me like a lunatic, pushing Hoseok away from me and tackling me into an uncomfortable yet safe hug.
"Don't pull that on me ever again! You understand?" He says to me in a serious tone before pulling away. After listening to Jin's five minute lecture, Hoseok immediately chirps in to make the situation better "Come on...You planning on not coming in?" he hits my shoulder in a playful manner. I roll my eyes at the two dorks before going in. They still are the same for sure. I hide myself behind Hoseok before going to the lounge. He looks back at me with a puzzled face, then shrugs it off.
"Guys!" Jin claps to get Namjoon and Jimin's attention.
"Huh?" They both jump out of the couch. Namjoon actually falls off, almost breaking his expensive as hell wrist watch. Jimin laughs at him before speaking up "What the hell happened? You sound serious for your lack of responsibility" he flicks his imaginary long hair and sasses Jin, who in turn gives him a 'I will kill you in your sleep' look. Suddenly Jimin's face turns red before apologising to Jin...who completely ignores him and turns to Namjoon. "So...I have a surprise" he gives both of them a million dollar smile.
"What, you got the headphones you were talking to us about...for the past two years?" Namjoon playfully grabs Jin's hand, who in turn yanks his arm away. "No you idiots! Just...Taehyung!" He hurriedly calls out my name. Hoseok then immediately pushes me forward for them to see my face properly. I shyly push my hair back. "Surprise?" I say...lack of certainty laced in my voice.
Before I could even speak more, Jimin picks me up by my legs and continued to yell "Oh my god! Oh my god! Are you okay? Did anything bit you?" While Namjoon just stays there. Unable to say anything. "Put me dowwwnnn!" I chuckle. After being on his back for one minute, he finally puts me down. "How are you? Me and Jungkook have been calling you every single hour...and you couldn't even pick up?" He says with a 'stoic' look on his face. I sigh "Look, my phone battery drained and I couldn't get out of my hotel so...look-just I am so sorry" a string of words randomly come out of my mouth, almost like a water fountain.
Jimin calms me down. "Nononno! It's okay...Namjoon. Say hi" he looks over to Namjoon...who's still sat still after everything that had happened. As he opens his mouth to speak I brace myself for another lecture by 'Father' Kim Namjoon. "We all missed you, Tae" he simply says. I looks down in sadness. Suddenly, two arms engulf me into a hug. I look up to see Namjoon smiling wide with tears of happiness coming out of his eyes. He pulls me away "Then ext time you do that, I'll put a tracker on your phone, got it?" He says to me in a serious tone. I nod.
"Where is Yoongi and Jungkook by the way?" Namjoon whispers to Hoseok. Hoseok just shrugs. "Maybe up on the rooftop?" He says with sheer curiosity in his voice. "Oh...yeah! I remember. They are gone for a walk outside, do not worry though. They are probably going to come back any second now" Jimin exclaims...looking at the clock.
"So what do we do?" I ask. They all look at eachother. "Are you thinking what I am thinking?" Jim squeals. "PARRTAYYY!" Hoseok screams. All of us cheer after him. Ahh. Feels good to be back.
*An hour later*
"I don't want to drink too much today" I say. It's my first alchohol shot and I just can't bear it in me anymore. Come to think of it, I have been drinking all those days when I was alone from the hotel mini bar. "It's fine, you need to go to your room and rest" Jimin lectures me...and everyone agrees with him. I sigh. Didn't really want to sleep. But I guess they are right. My eyes have bags underneath them. I should freshen up for the fans at least.
I open my door. Inhaling the scent of chocolates and my favourite perfume. Finally. I made the right decision. I take a shower, change my clothes, dry my hair. And get ready to sleep. There is a familiar knock on the door.
"Coming!" I say. Jeez what do they want now?
"Open up!" I hear the same voice that called out to me when I closed my hotel room door. Oh my god. It's jungkook.
What should I do?!
.......................................................................
How was it?
???
Bye readers!