INTRODUCTION

It is a FanFiction but the Characters and Background are very different from the serial. You can always read the story as a fresh story of two Opposite Personalities. This can always be considered as fresh story of Maan and Geet inspired from the serial. 

Maan singh Khurana, young rich businessman who has girls hovering for his one look gets suddenly married to a small town girl, Geet nothing matching to his level. Is it his bias against the small town girl or Something from his past that inhibits him to form a normal marital relationship with her?

This is story of a young naive girl who is taken away from her cozy family environ to a strange world with no support. It is a story which reveals the struggle of young and enthusiastic Geet who finds her way through a difficult arranged marriage and workaholic husband who cares a damn about her to achieve her dreams.

He is hot and she is jovial. He is a loner and she loves making friends. He has few words to say and she can talk all day, even with strangers. He wants the world to rotate his way and she can adjust with anyone. He is a perfectionist workaholic and she is clumsy. Only thing matching between these Opposites is their zeal to excel and stand apart. How will these two Opposite poles create a rapo? How will he, one who wants everything in his life to be perfect, fall for this careless beauty?

The story is inspired by maaneet and basic characters are the same. You may find many similarities and also dissimilarities from that character as I have my own view of them.

I would like to thank Aly that is Lovlyflower8 for the beautiful book cover. She made it in just a day for me. Thanks dear.

I hope you all like this story and do tell me about it. Please do VOTE and Comment.

My Laptop has gone berserk and is not saving any images so Im unable to post images of Maan and Geet. I will do it as soon as i correct this. Forgive me for that.