Part 37

Sorry for such long delay. I had a bad tooth week. finally got it extracted with three stitches. 

For clarification it is 1.7yrs or so of marriage. 1yr for grads and 6months for first semester of MBA. 

They organised a few more events before Geet went for her semester break. She went for study leave for one week and came of and on during her papers. In that phase Pari and Karan filled up the void. IE was doing well and flourishing. Veer and Geet were working hard and their hardwork paid. Maan often called both of them to attend different meetings to understand the working.

Now Geet understood well that push and pull wasnt her style. She fell trap to it. She didnt avoid Maan but would stand at a distance waiting for him to cover up. In office she understood his working style, temperament but on personal level she was still confused.

~.~.~

It was late when Maan sat in his car and came out of the office campus, he saw Geet and Pinky sitting in Adi's car. Adi offered them a lift and Geet sat at the back seat while Pinky sat in front. Maan's car was just behind their car and his attention was set on it as they moved on the road.

Adi's car stopped on the road near metro station and Geet and Pinky alighted from the car. Maan was surprised to see Geet get down there. He asked the driver to stop the car; got down and rushed in the direction in which Geet went. One of his bodygaurd followed after him. When he entered in the station he couldnt see her. The place was new for him as he had never travelled in metro. His guard rushed to him.

Sir madam must have gone that way. He pointed towards the entrance.

Ahh then I will go. You may leave. Maan said and moved.

The bodyguard rushed after him and handed him the metro card.

Sir you will need this to travel. Sir plzz let me come with you, you dnt know the routes and will loose trace of madam.

He nodded in a hurry as the bodyguard led him to the platform on which Geet would have headed.

Sir the train will come in a minute we have to hurry.

Maan saw Geet standing near the first bogey. He moved towards her.

Sir that's the ladies bogey you cant board that one. As it is you cant stop madam as the train is entering the platform.

They boarded the next bogey. Maan moved to the connecting point so that he could locate Geet at a distance. The train was very crowded as it was return time for most office goers. It was suffocating for Maan who was used to comfortable travelling. He started sweating the bodyguard was perplexed as to what to say.

Sir it is rush hour so the crowd. It is 8.30 now if its 6 to 8 then many times you have to miss a train to board the next. He explained.

After a few stops the guard gestured Maan to get down.

Sir Pinky madam will continue on this train but madam would change the train. We will have to change the platform. The bodyguard said.

Maan rubbed his temple. He was anxious seeing Geet. Every moment he pondered why she was travelling this way. He never wanted to stalk her, all he wanted to know was the reason. He tried his best to catch up with Geet and get her out of this messy place. It is the basic mode of travel for most office goers but he couldnt tolerate Geet standing for around an hour managing her bag in so much rush. She was his wife and deserved the best. He always gave the best comfort to his family. He has been working so hard that none in the family suffer at any moment.