Part 43

Note: Hope everyone is safe in this testing times. Please take care. 

Sorry for the delay... long story short. My wifi wasnt working then I couldnt get my hands on my laptop. Mornings kids have there school work and afternoon my husband did office work. now as my husband has restarted his office I have time and will try to update.

Geet woke up late drugged by the sedatives. She saw she was wearing Nuts shirt. Nurse and Tammy had changed her clothes last night. Tammy thought she looking at her tattered condition in the morning may make her anxious again.

Geet where are you going? Tammy asked as she saw Geet collect herself.

Tammy di I want to go home.

Are you feeling better?

She gathered her clothes closer and wrapped herself. Why am I not fine?

You are. You were tired yesterday. We dressed your wound and gave you a painkiller to rest. You remember that dnt you?

I will go home now. Geet said flatly.

Nuts must be coming with your breakfast, go back with her.

No I have to leave. I will go on my own.

But how?

I will call a cab. Geet insisted.

Ok. Tammy didn't want to force her.

~.~.~.

She entered KM which was busy like usual. Maan had left for office. Geet went up washed herself and dressed up in a brown shirt which had a high ruffled collar and trousers for office. She closed all the buttons of the shirt to hide the blue mark on her neck.

~.~.~

She entered office and was surprised when everyone gave her a second look. Colleagues turned to stare at her and there was a hush tone behind her back.

She walked slowly to her cabin. As soon as she entered the phone rang and she was called to the conference room.

When she entered the room Sasha and JM were waiting for her.

How can you Geet? Sasha shouted as soon as Geet entered.

She was taken aback by Sasha's sudden outburst. She looked around and saw Desai sitting there with his bandaged arm.

JM intervened. Let her explain Sasha.

What is there to explain? She is a woman of low standard. Sasha laughed.

Geet looked at all with shock. She turned back. Half of the office was peeping through the open door to hear the tit bits of the hottest gossip in office.

Mr Desai is a reputed person and he wont do this for fun. Its her fault.

JM looked at Geet and said slowly. Geet, Desai says you tried to.. tried to woo him yesterday.

Not woo but seduce him. Sasha shouted firmly correcting the old man.

Geet slumped into the chair. Her head bend in shock. She was still trying to gather herself from last night's shock and framing words to tell Maan and here another mountain was yet to be climbed.

Geet dipped her head thinking how to answer and with so many people staring at her.

Why did you go to his office yesterday? It was a holiday... no need to turn up there. Why were you trying to be extra sincere? Sasha mocked her.