Surat Ar-Ra'd: Verses 1-43

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Assalamualeykum everyone,

sorry i already uploaded this chapter before but i deleted it because it didnt post the way i wanted it to so this is the better version :)

____________________________________

VERSE 1

Alif-Lam-Mim-Ra [These letters are one of the miracles of the Quran and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings]. These are the Verses of the Book (the Quran), and that which has been revealed unto you (Muhammad SAW) from your Lord is the truth, but most men believe not.

These are verses which have been revealed from Allah swt and is surely the truth but most of the people don't believe. They don't reflect nor ponder. If Muhammad pbuh wasn't a poet nor was he literate then how can he possibly have recited such eloquent and powerful verses? The Quran is speech of Allah swt which is why it is easy to comprehend and is so meaningful.

*Just because majority reject the Qur'an doesn't change its reality. People can say whatever they but the Qur'an is truth from Allah swt.

VERSE 2

It is Allah who erected the heavens without pillars that you [can] see; then He established Himself above the Throne and made subject the sun and the moon, each running [its course] for a specified term. He arranges [each] matter; He details the signs that you may, of the meeting with your Lord, be certain.

Allah swt is the one who raised the skies above us without any pillars. When human beings build houses we need foundation and wall frames in order to support the house. But when Allah swt created the skies (skies because Allah swt created several layers of skies) He didn't use any pillars or support whatsoever. This shows the greatness of Allah swt the All-Might and All-Capable.

Furthermore nothing is holding up the moon, sun and everything else in the solar system and galaxy. There is a force holding all these up but we cannot see it with our eyes. Nonetheless we still believe in this non-visible force. We believe in it as we can see its presence just like we can see presence of Allah swt in all of His creations. Allah swt gave us eyes and a brain so that we can reflect and take heed.

 Allah swt created 4 things by hand:

 Adam (as)

 Jannah (paradise)

 the pen

 the Throne

The throne is the largest creation in which Allah swt created with His hand. Allah rose above the throne and then created the sun, moon and all matters are being managed by Allah swt. Notice Allah swt didn't just created all of creations and abandon them and let them be. Rather He runs and controls everything. Everything has its appointed term and this is all decreed by Allah swt. One day we will die and we will have to meet our Creator.

 VERSE 3

And it is He who spread the earth and placed therein firmly set mountains and rivers; and from all of the fruits He made therein two mates; He causes the night to cover the day. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.

Allah swt stretched the earth and made it spacious. The earth isn't flat that if you keep on walking you will eventually meet its end and fall off. Rather earth is round and the types of land and soil varies; some areas are bumpier, rockier, sandier, etc. than others.

Allah swt placed on the earth mountains which are firmly rooted in the earth and rivers which flow between mountains and other places. Allah swt also created fruits made in pairs. One meaning is their are numerous types of fruits and variations within a particular fruit like apples come in green, red, golden, sweet, sour, crunchy, etc. So at the end of the day there is at least 2 types of variation within a fruit. Another meaning is all fruits were created in pairs from a female and male. Pollination happens and then the fruit grows.