Manager II ( Zustin)

Please leave inline comments!!!!

   Zayn sighs, standing at the half open door to the teenage singer's room, listening to the poor kid's and his mother's conversation on the phone. He doesn't hear anything the young mother says but he can make out the conversation by the way Justin's responding.

  " Mom I wanna come home, or please come to LA. These people are hurting me and... And I miss you so much.. I..I can't.. please.." at this point, Justin was sobbing all over again. He couldn't even make out a complete sentence without sobbing into the phone. He's sitting on the middle of the bed, cuddling with a small stuffed animal his mother gave for his birthday.

  " I can't!" Justin sobbed, laying down and curling up into a ball on the middle of the bed. " I'm running away and go back home."

  " Am not , mommy. Please come back!"

  " I don't care! Is that shit more important to you than me? I thought you loved me and you said you'd never put anything above me. And now your fucking event is more important to you than me?! Is it because I didn't want you to go on tour with me?"

   " Don't 'baby' me, if you don't want me I can call dad because unlike you, he has time to spend with his children!"

  And he held the phone to his ear for a bit longer and screamed ' I hate you' to the speaker and threw it away. It was caught by Zayn before it hit the ground.

  " I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to talk like that about your father.. I just hope you-"

  Zayn cleared his throat, cutting her off. " Um hey Pattie it's Zayn."

  " You bustard! How dare you hurt my baby like that! If I could fly over there right now I would fucking-" Zayn ended the call before she could finish. Pattie might be a nice innocent flower but in that moment even someone as intimidating as Zayn felt like pissing in his pants.

  Zayn looked up to see Justin glaring at him.

  His eyes soon started to leak again and Zayn sighed.

  " I'm sorry okay" Zayn admitted, slowly walking inside and sitting on his bed. " I was pissed off about something and I'm sorry I let it out on you. " He said, grabbing Justin's face and gently lifting it so he can see the boy's eyes.

   " Justin" Zayn spoke.

  " Baby, I'm sorry for what I did. You were right, Gigi left me because my .. thing was too small. " Zayn smiled, making Justin giggle a bit, hitting Zayn's chest.

   " My face still burns! You're a dick!" Justin said, soon hiding his face in Zayn's chest. Which didn't surprise Zayn because Justin can't keep mad at someone, just a simple sorry was enough to make his beautiful heart melt like butter.

   Zayn kissed Justin's head. " I'm really sorry baby."

   " I hate you but if you let me eat  pizza tonight-"

   " You cheeky little shit" Zayn chuckled, hugging him tighter.

    " You can't eat pizza until you go and wash your face" Zayn said softly, making Justin squeal.

  " I love you so much Zi!" Justin screamed before doing something Zayn didn't expect.

   Justin pecked Zayn on the lips.

  When pulled away, Zayn watched Justin with wide eyes and Justin seemed to be shocked at what himself did. Justin's eyes watered in embarrassment and he blushed madly. " I... I'm-"

  And ran out of the room, into the bathroom.

   What Justin didn't see was the goofy smile on Zayn's face.

   And it was just the beginning....

****

Finally, one more completed!!

15 votes = next chapter!!!