Stalker I ( jastin )

'You looked so small standing next to that tall blonde bitch '

' but don't worry, I like my toys small.. your height doesn't concern me when I have you bent over the bed, as I'm fucking your tight pink hole mercilessly, and you screaming my name like it's the only word you know.. or you can be on all fours on the bed, I don't care.. you can choose the position'

I shuddered as I read the new texts I've received recently. This psychopath had been texting me for at least a week now, and he's started to give me nightmares.

I mean.. I'm not gay and to be honest, I never want to be.. like, c'mon. How does gay people have sex? I will die if someone shoved their d*ck inside my asshole. The thought of it made me feel the pain.

I snapped into the reality as I heard chuckling. Hailey stood next to the bed, holding a plate of fruit salad and a glass of orange juice. I've been feeling a bit feverish and Hailey wouldn't let me get out of bed and let me eat anything unhealthy, like, fuck! I'm not going to die from a fucking fever.

" Babe, you look like you just saw a ghost." She smiled, sitting on the bed. I blushed and shook my head. " N.nothing.." I said.

She started feeding me with the fork. " Who are you texting with?" She looked at my phone curiously. I locked the phone..a bit too fast making her frown. But I didn't want to let her see the texts and freak out for me.

" Nobody" I said quietly.

" You don't text with nobody, Justin. Are you cheating on me?" She tried to sound playful but the jealously laced with her tone.

" No, I would never.." I said quickly. " It's just mom.. we're fighting" I lied.

" Let me guess.. you cursed Infront of her and she got mad?" She said, remembering that one time I got grounded for a week on my twenty fourth birthday because I cursed at my friend, Chaz!

Moms just don't fail to embarrass their children no matter what their age is.

" Hmm,.. something like that,. I'm not in the mood to talk about it" I said, opening my mouth as she fed me a piece of Apple.

She laughed. " She's so small but she's scary when she's mad"

" Yeah. Once she hit my dad with a beer can. When I did something bratty, she'd give me a glare that makes me almost piss in my pants. She doesn't even have to scold me." I shivered at the memory.

Hailey just laughed, making me scowl. " That's not funny!" I said in a high pitched voice, making her laugh more. " What did I do to deserve to marry such a dorky baby like you" she rolled her eyes as I laid my head on her shoulder, pouting.

She kissed my head.

" Hails?" I spoke after swallowing the food.

She hummed in response.

" Do you like gay people?" I asked..

" Hmm I don't think being gay or lesbian is a bad thing."

" But it's a sin according to the religion. "

" I don't know... I just think God has never told us that he hates gay people... I'm not a Bible expert or anything but I just think it's not a sin. Like, they say being gay is a sin because gay people can't have children. But single people can't have children either, so that means being single is a sin as well. And Catholic priests can't get married. So.."

I hummed in response, she had a point.

" Do you know how gay people have sex?"

" Yeah, don't you?"

" I know, but.. it must hurt really bad.. you know? Shoving someone's dick in another man's asshole"

Hailey laughed at that.

" You look like someone tried to shove their dick in your asshole, babe. Why is the scared face for?" She pinched my cheek.

I blushed.

" Do you want me to shove a dildo up your ass?" She chuckled playfully. I furrowed my eyebrows. " What's a dildo?"

She stared at me as I if I was joking, but as I stared back at her waiting for a response, she sighed. " Dildo is a sex toy, a fake dick"

I cringed at that, making her laugh again. " Such a dork" she rolled her eyes.

" How do you know?" I asked.

" Because everyone knows, excluding you" she huffed, shoving another forkful in my mouth.

Then she frowned. " Why are you interested in gay people all of a sudden? Are you trying to tell me you're gay? Or are you cheating on me with another man? Is that Zayn Malik? "

" Fuck no! I'd never cheat on you babe" I said truthfully before kissing her on the lips.

My phone vibrated indicating I'd received another text.

I reached out for it.

' keep kissing that slut and her cutted pieces will be on your doorstep first thing in the morning. I'm getting jealous baby doll'

I dropped the phone from my hand, it fell on the floor and smashed into pieces. Hailey gasped, calling out for me but I was too busy having a panic attack.

How does he know what I'm doing in my room?!

<3|<3|<3