Epilogue

Okay, that was it! This was my first ever fanfiction, I hope you enjoyed it. So basically, what I want to do now is to explain the story one more time. If you feel like you got it, you can skip to the end.

So basically, Jace's entire life was just about Clary the past months/years. She was the center of his life, he didn't care about himself, only about Clary. What I am trying to say is that he didn't risk his life at all the battles because he was afraid, he was careful because he knew his death would hurt Clary a lot. Because she cared. And the problem was, Jace thought Clary was the only person which cared about him. He thought he was just a burden to the Lightwoods and he thought Simon would hate him too because he killed Clary. So now that she's dead he doesn't see the point of living anymore. That's why Clary appears, as a reminder that he is loved and cared about. And seeing her hurt hurts him too. And as the Lightwoods and Simon see how he is suffering, they are suffering too. Like that, Clary tries to show Jace that she wasn't the only person who cared about him. In the End, as Alec really needs Jace and Magnus tells him that Alec would die without him, Jace realized he was actually needed. And loved. And appreciated. And by realizing that, he could set Clary free. Let go of her.

But this has an actual message. Although I don't think this story is realistic, it has a clear message which I want to send out to y'all. You are loved. And cared about. There are people who need you. Maybe you think they don't, maybe you think no one cares. Maybe you feel lonely. I promise, I swear by Raziel, there are people which love you and need you. You are amazing. And even if you had a fight with a friend and feel like the person doesn't care about you anymore- your friend does. It could take some time, but never give up. In the end everything turns out fine, and if it doesn't, it is not the end. (Quote by Kat McNamara)

So, one last time, Thank you.