04: Beautiful

He had to go to Puebla City to find a place where to have fun as a gay man. Chipilo was a small city, with maybe 3000 people living there.

Puebla was pretty and bigger (and nobody spoke Italian), and with more offers to give him what he needed. It was odd because he didn't know the language but! There was always an old and reliable Hornet app so he changed a bit his bio saying explicitly that he spoke only English and then a boy, Carlos, found him and invited him to a drag bar, Scott didn't find Carlos attractive but at least they could talk.

He met Carlos in the bar with the help of Waze, the boy was there already with his friends, they all spoke a bit of English in different grades of fluency so they were ok, in fact, he found one of the friends really hot and by his looks, he finds him attractive too, but it would be rude to leave Carlos for his friend (he wouldn't have any problem but this new boy looked a bit ashamed of himself for flirting with his friend's hook up). They all were younger than him, twenty-six or twenty-eight maybe but seemed to find him interesting, like exotic.

The show started and then the most beautiful voice filled the place. It was so perfect that I thought it was recorded like in any other drag show but no, it was live and came from the most pretty, small, and bottled on high heels of the world.

"Who is that and why he is not famous?" I asked.

"Because he is gay." Responded Carlos with irony.

True, we are in Mexico.