22:Blue

A/N: Again with 3rd person pov.

o-o-o-o-

Scott was having a hard time.

He, for some reason, ended up in the same vehicle as Pablo. 

The guy was ok, the problem is that Scott was fucking twice a week with the fiance of this guy, and that made things awkward. For him, Pablo was fresh as lettuce. Ignorance is happiness. He thought.

"Here is the place," Pablo told him while parking. The place was outside Chipilo, it was way more rural and houses there looked, for Scott, poorer. He felt a bit sad about it. Little kids were running around with old dirty shoes and raspy knees.

Pablo on another hand, looked used to it. He just went right to an older man who was sitting under a metal roof with a beer in his hand and a woman a bit younger sat on another chair next to him. The man stood and greeted Pablo with one of those handshake-hug and the woman did the same but she kissed them in the cheek.

The man, named Filiberto led him to one of the fields (where btw, a chicken family was walking around) and Scott didn't know what it was until he got closer. Chard.

Then, Pablo started pulling those plants and putting them in a pink plastic bag

"Help me." He said and Scott, even when he hated to get dirt in his hands obeyed because he didn't want to act like a fool.

The man just looked at them but didn't help, when they had a bunch the man walked to a place that not even looked like his, looked just like plants that grew just because they wanted to. Pablo started taking out a knife (where the heck does that man have that knife?) and started cutting the stems. Mitch told him it was reed. 

"Do you want help?" Scott asked

"Just remember we can't break these plants. Mitch would literally kill us."

"Ok..." Scott saw him cut those plants for ten minutes and just asked his help to count them and carry them to the car.

"Oiga Arqui." Said Filiberto. "Las Guayabas ya están. ¿Le gustaría tomar unas?"