06: Road

Scott was surprised himself because he didn't make a move to take Rossie to the restroom or a hotel, but Rossie didn't look like the kind of guy who does that, instead, they talked until it was 2:00 a.m. Then Rossie told him he had to take off his makeup to go home.

"Where do you live?" Asked Scott. "I can take you there." He wanted to stay with Rossie a little bit more.

"It's not far but it's out of City. Have you ever heard of Chipilo? It's 40 mins from here."

Scott's brain cells were surprised by this.

"No way!" He said. "I'm staying there."

Rossie smiled.

"Then, do you want to take me there?"

"Yeah," Scott answered enthusiastically and Mitch smiled.

"Then wait, I need time to take this off." Scott nodded and Rossie went away leaving him with a glass of Gin after 15 minutes a guy with a pretty clean face and no wig got closer to him.

"I'm ready." The guy said.

"Wow, Rossie, you are pretty with no makeup too..."

The guy smiled and hurried him with his eyes. His eyes were expressive.

The guy said goodbye to some employees and then followed Scott to the parking lot.

"Do you want me to drive?" Rossie offered. "You are not from here so it would be more secure if I do it since you were drinking with your friends."

"mmm... Yeah." He said giving Rossie the keys, then, the now brunette went to the pilot side.

"It's automatic?" Rossie asked once they both were inside.

Scott laughed at that phrase.

"Do standard cars still exist?"

Rossie rolled his eyes and turned on the engine.

"Gringos...Ok, babe, the road is ours." Said the brunette with his natural high-peached voice.

"I didn't even imagine going back to Chipilo tonight."

Rossie looked at Scott.

"Why?"

"I thought it would be dangerous. I guess I expected to stay in Puebla."

Rossie laughed.

"I love it when you say Puebla. But don't worry Scott, the road to Chipilo is calm, this is not Guanajuato."