Chapter 23

Mrs. Porter's POV:

I let my body relax in the hot tub outside on the balcony. Nicole and I were still at the hotel from last night. After we finished many rounds of sex, I untied her. She just fell asleep, of course. I literally tortured her.

I was perfectly naked when Nicole appeared on the balcony, drooling for me.

"See something you like?" She nodded slowly while biting her lip.

Nicole took off the T-shirt she was wearing. Oh my god. What did I do to deserve this perfection? She walked graciously to the hot tub and jumped in.

She put her legs apart and straddled my naked body with hers.

"Last night was perfect. I really missed you." Nicole told me.

"I missed you too."

I grabbed her cheek with one of my hands and kissed her tenderly. Her soft lips melted into mine and we stayed like that for a few minutes before our tongues started a battle. Soon we were fighting for dominance.

We broke apart to catch our breaths.

"Get down there." I ordered.

"In the water? Seriously, babe? I'll drown."

I smirked raising my eyebrow, "Is that a problem, Sergeant Wallace?" I knew challening her will get me what I want. She shook her head and started her way down by griping my breasts and sucking on my nipples.

She jumped up with a surprised look on her face. "You still have milk, you know that?"

I chuckled, "Yeah, I know."

We laughed at the fact and she continued going down. Nicole held her breath and went down on me under the water. I had to admit, it felt good but I really didn't want her to drown.

I pulled her up. Her wet hair was so breathtaking and the way her eyes sparkled just made me fall in love with her again.

"Do it with your fingers." I ordered again and she smiled at me.

She immediately pumped two of her fingers inside me. Nicole just kept making me orgasm, switching positions so that she was under. I rode her fingers, holding onto her strong arms and shoulders.

I arched my back at the very end, screaming. I'm pretty sure the whole hotel heard Diane Porter have sex. Where are the damn paparazzi when you need them? I want the world to know my wife is the best in bed.

She picked me up and carried me out of the hot tub to the bed.

"I need to taste you." She mumbled against my skin while kissing my neck.

Nicole got down on me and kissed my already wet core. Then she split my lower lips with her two fingers. Her tongue flicked inside me, changing to my clit from time to time.

This kind of stimulation was something that made me come real quick and hard. So it didn't take me long to finish by squirting in her face and screaming her name again. Moans echoed through the hotel, and I'm pretty sure we scared the housekeeper away.

"I love it when that happens. Thank you." She kissed my intimate part.

"Did you just thank my vagina for squirting at you?" I laughed while she made herself comfortable on my chest in my arms.

"Yes. Because that means I did very very good."

"Yes you did."