Shattered

It felt as if time had stopped.

Two bodies.

Two.

Levi and one of the office assistants.

She was young.

You broke down completely.

You started to scream and cry. You threw your heels at Levi as he tried to give a sorry excuse.

Before he could get the chance to stop you, you grabbed your suitcase from under the bed. The young girl, with whom he had been sleeping with, was clutching onto the covers.

She was crying too.

You knew that it was not her fault, and that hurt you even more.

In what felt like the split of a second, you were able to grab your things and shove them into that suitcase.

Levi's pleas only got louder and louder as he realized he was losing you.

"(Y/N)!! Listen to me!! Why aren't you listening? I love you!! LISTEN TO ME!!" He screamed as he tried to grab you.

You pushed him back and looked him dead in the eye. "I want you to remember that I never deserved this. I want you to know that this is YOUR fault and your fault alone. I want you to know that you've ruined our marriage, and now you've ruined our lives!"

With that, you stormed out of the apartment.

You could hear him throwing things and breaking the picture frames on the wall as you left.

Each step you took was another memory of yours shattered.

One thing was for certain, you had never felt such pain in your life.