She will be loved

Simon's POV
We're  at the bar to celebrate the wedding of alesha and david.  I was david's bestman and amanda was the maid of honor.  Amanda went back to her house cause she forgot something. Hey.  A girl says I turn to her and she smiles.  But in the corner of my eye I can see her friends whispering something.  Hello.  I reply back with no emotions.  I really need amanda right now. I'm cheryl.  She says and bites her lip.  I saw amanda entered the bar and she was wearing a short look-like lava dress with a space between her chest that goes down to the right side of her hip.  Sorry to tell you that I'm not interested in you and I did not even ask your name.  I say to cheryl and she smirks.  Then would you like to know me better?  She asks and bites her lip again.

Amanda's POV.
I arrived at the bar and alesha greets me when I entered. She quickly left to talk to other's and I was left alone again.  I see simon talking to a girl and I can see he is uncomfortable.  Maybe its just his first time to talk to a girl.  I let him be and searched for a seat. In the corner of my eye I can see some boys looking at me dirtyly.  I roll my eyes and sat on the couch.  I grabbed a drink and I recieved a text from simon. 

S- can you come to me?  I really need you to get away from this girl. 

A- what girl?....  I lied

S-please just come to me and call me babe!

He says and I rolled my eyes I stood and went simon.  The girl keeps seducing him and he really feels uncomfortable.  Hey babe!  I say and he turns to face me.  Hey baby!  He says and he attacks my lips.  What the heck is he thinking.  All I know is that he wants to make this girl jealous.  He breaks the kiss and looks at the girl who was face was heating.  Sorry I'm taken!  He says and the girl walks off.  Come with me!  He says and grabs my hand.  He drags me to his car opened the door for me.  I raised an eyebrow and went in.  He got to the driver seat and started the car.  Somewhere where you will enjoy!  He says and the car started to move.  I look outside the window watching the car's pass by,  people walking,  and the roadlights.  A few minutes passed we arrived at a garden. 

Simon's POV
I really need to tell her that I love her. And she will be loved again.  She thinks that nobody loves her except us.  Got out of the car and I rushed to her side to open the door for her.  Thank you!  She says and I placed my hand in front of her and she accepted it.  We walk hand in hand in the garden.  Her eyes widen and it sparked when she sees the lights that was hanging on the garden.  This place is so beautiful .  she says and I guide her to a table.  I let her sit and then i sat on mine.  We start discussing about bgt until she asked a question.  Uhmm why did you kiss me earlier?  She asks and I smiled.  That's because I really love you and so on.  That I fell in love with you.  I say and she cover's her mouth.  Amanda I know you tell yourself that nobody loves you but.. Believe me or not..  Everybody loves you..  And with that I really fell hard on you!  I don't know when did I fell in love with a blonde girl..  But all I know is that you're the one who made me alive.  I say and tears form in her eyes.  Amanda louise Holden.. Will you be my girlfriend? I ask and she nods carefully.  Ye-yes!!  Yes I will be you girlfriend.  She says and I went to her,  carried her,  twirling her around and then I kiss her.  She giggles from the kiss and its cute to hear.  Finally she will be loved by me.

____________________________________

Okiee another cute chapter.  The funny thing is that I asked my teachers to give me some songs and one of those is my math teacher!  And back to reality we have quiz on monday! 

Thanks again guys for the votes!
I love ya so much!!!