Cheer up

Alesha's POV
We're here at manchester for auditions.  But something is quite a bit odd.  Amanda isn't herself like she used to be. Maybe I should ask her. I went to her dressing room and I hear her sob. I knock on the door and she opens it and I see her red puffy eyes with tears streaming down her cheek. Hey are you okay? I ask and she shooks her head. Can we talk? She nods and hugs me. We sat on her couch and she keeps sobbing. What's wrong darling? I ask her and she finally calms down for now. Ch-chris che-cheated on me. She says and sobs again. Hey I'm here. I say and hugged her. We supposed to get married the day after tomorrow. She says and cries again.shhh calm down mandy. I say. I don't think I can do this lesha. She says and wipes her tears. Should I t-  I was disturbed by the door. May I come in? Simon says entering with a smile but his smile disappeared when he saw amanda crying. Hey what's wrong darling. He says coming near us and hugs amanda. Chris cheated on her. I say and I see the hurt in simon's eyes.shh calm down. Do you want to rest in the hotel? He says and she shooks her head.  I want to let him see what he did to me.  She says and I gently smiled.

Amanda's POV.
It breaks my heart knowing my fiance cheated on me before the day of our marriage. My heart was destroyed by him. He just used me for sexual purposes and now he is done with me.  30 minutes till air ms. Holden. The producer says and I wipe my tears. I should get ready. I say and sat in my makeup table. Remember mandy we're here for you. Simon says and kisses my cheek sending sparks and it made my heart flutter. The two got out of the room and a few seconds christian came along with bryony and mikey. They did their magic and I see a strong independent woman sitting on the dressing room with a different look.

 They did their magic and I see a strong independent woman sitting on the dressing room with a different look

Thank you so much. I say and they all smiled. Ms. Holden please proceed to the backstage.  The producer says and I thank the three and went out. While walking in the corner of my eye I see chris trying to barge in the guards  I continued to walk until chris called me. Please let me in I need to talk to you. He says. I'm sorry chris I have some jobs to do. I say and walked sassily (is that even a word? 😂) You'll pay slut! He says and I stopped on my tracks. What did you just say to her?  A hear a familiar voice say and I turned around seeing simon looking at chris angrily. I say she's a slut. He says and simon loses his mind. DON'T EVER CALL HER THAT WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CHEATED ON HER! He says and grabs my hand he then dragged me into the corner. I've had enough watching you cry a million times. And I've had enough waiting for you to be mine. So amanda will you be my girlfriend or wife someday? He asks and tears flow down my eyes. I see the reporters  recording waiting for the answer and chris flaming red. Yes! I say and kissed simon. He kisses back my hands snaked around his neck pulling him closer and his hands roam around my waist and even lower. Shall we go? He says and I hold on to his hand and we walked to stage. People cheered and we're both confused. The cameraman  recorded what happend on there. Alesha says and my cheeks turned to pink.  Finally the one for me is now mine.