just the way you are

Simon's  POV
"Ok Simon we bet that you will have a relationship with Amanda Holden." Dec says and they smirk. "Oh c'mon not the nerd!" I whined. "Finish the most disgusting food or relationship?" David asks to finalize the decision. "Fine." I say. "You will break up with her when she finally says "I love you"." Ant says. "Oh gosh." I laughed. "You start tomorrow." They says and we then head separate ways.

The next day

I saw Amanda who was sitting on the bench reading. "There she is bro. Do something." David says and pushes me. "Hey pretty." I say as I approached her. "Uh hey." She says shyly. "Wanna hangout?" I ask her. "Isn't a bit odd that you're asking me out than those pretty girls?" She asks and I chuckle. "Well my heart chose you." Oh gosh where did I lead myself to. She huffs a laugh. "So?" Making sure to get her answer. "Ok." She says and I smirk. "See ya later." I say and walk off not listening to her reply. "So?" Ant asks and I nod at them. "Oh that's our boy!" Stephen says and they celebrate. "So where are you bringing her?" David asks. "Good question, at the airport runway." I say. "What you gonna do there?" Dec asks confused. "You'll see." I say and walked off.

Later that day

I met Amanda at the parking lot of the school. "You ready?" I ask her she simply nods. We head to the airport and went straight to the runway. "Simon what are we doing here?" She asks innocently. "Watching the view." I say and she rolls her eyes. We got out of the car and sat down on the grass. "So how's life?" I ask her and she sighs. I think something is wrong. "You ok?" I ask her. "Its not a big of a deal." She says and looks into the horizon. "Oh c'mon tell me." I say and she sighs again. "Here I'll help, yell." I say and she looks at me confused. "Yell?" She asks. "Yes, yell! Scream your heart out, the pain will go away." I say as I stood. "Here I'mma go first." I say and shout with all my might. "Now you try!" I say and she stood. She screams letting all out. We both scream as planes flew pass by. Suddenly it started to rain but we still continue. I look at her and she's crying. I felt something different then suddenly I hugged her. Am I falling in love with Amanda Holden?

Amanda's POV
He hugged me? I didn't worry that right now I need his comfort. I cried into his soaking chest.

Few days later.

We're walking into the hallway then Simon held my hand with his. "What are you doing?" I ask him and he smiles. "Holding your hand." He replies cheekily. "So prom is about to come wanna be my date?" He asks me. "Why not." I say and he punched the air. "Yes!" He says and I laughed.

Prom

I entered the gym and everybody looks at me. Then I see Simon coming up to me offering his hand. I take it and and we walk up to our friends few seconds later they all mind their business. "Damn Amanda you look gorgeous." Dec says and I blush. "Thanks dec." I say. "Yeh yeh she's mine mate." Simon says and we all laugh. "Ladies and gentleman  you may now do your prom dance." The headmaster says and Simon grabs my hand to the dance floor and danced. Everyone is looking at us in awe. "I love you Amanda." He says and I smile. "I- I love you too Simon." I say and smile then suddenly someone grab the microphone. "Awe you two are such a cute couple." Cheryl says on the mic. "But this is where your story ends." She adds and I look at Simon. I saw david running to Cheryl but she stops him. "Stop it Cheryl!" Simon says but Cheryl smirks. "Why don't you tell her the truth Simon?" She says and I look at Simon who was furious. "I'll tell her, it was all a bet dear." She says and my vision starts to blur. "She finally said I love you Simon now break up." She says and I can't believe what is happening.

"Is this true?" I ask him as I try to fight the tears. "Amanda." I cut him off. "Is this true?" I ask one more time and he sighs. "Yes but-" he says and I cut him off again. "That is all I needed to hear." I say and walked off. "Amanda wait!" I heard his voice as I got out of the gym. "Let's party!" Cheryl says and the music starts.

Simon's POV
Oh no. I need to explain to her. I know it was all a bet but I've fallen hard for her. "Amanda wait!" I say as she keeps on walking. "Mandy please!" I say as I ran up to her. I finally reached her. I grabbed her wrist and make her look at me. She was crying. "Simon its ok I'm gonna be fine." She says but I don't let her go. "Simon please." She says and I mentally slap myself. "Amanda let me explain." I say and she shakes her head sideways. "No need Simon, please go back inside its all you can help." She says and ran away.

3 years later.

I was changing into my suit since we have a reunion. I wonder if Amanda will come I want her back. I love her and I didn't stop thinking about her. I tried talking to her but she ignores me. I was finished and I head out to the venue. "Ey Simon." David says coming up to me with Ant, Dec, and Stephen. "Hey guys." I say and we did our handshake. We went in and greeted our fellow classmates. "Hey David, is Amanda here yet?" I ask. "Not yet man." He says and I sigh suddenly the music stopped we looked at the entrance and I saw the most gorgeous girl on this universe. She has changed a LOT. Her hair was styled wavy and she was wearing a red dress which looks so expensive. "Mandy!" A girl screams which I assume it was Alesha one of Mandy's friends but we're also friends too. They hugged and as usual the music started again and people mind their own business.

"Let's go man!" David says dragging me along with the gang. "Where?" I ask him. "To your soulmate." He says and I know where this is going. "Hey Amanda!" David says as we arrived at our destination. "Hi boys." She says. Damn she's so beautiful I got lost into her eyes when suddenly someone pinched me. "Hey Simon." She says shyly. "Uh hi." I say geez this is awkward as it looks. "We'll give you both some privacy." Alesha says and drags the boys out. "So, how are you?" I ask her and she smiles. "Great, just a bit stressed." She says and my heart drops. "Is it because of me?" I ask her and her eyes widened. "No,no. Its work and you don't stress me Simon." She says and smiles. "Mind if we take this conversation privately?" I ask her and she simply nods. We head to the balcony. "By the way what do you mean I don't stress you?" I ask her and she looks down. "I did didn't I?" I ask her. Damn I was such a douche for hurting her. "It was alll in the past Simon. I've moved on." She says. "But I haven't moved on from you." She says quietly but loud enough for me to hear. "I haven't moved on from you too." I say and she looks at me in awe. "What?" She asks curiously. "I still love you Mandy. I'm really sorry for lying but to be honest as I was doing the bet I've fallen hard for you. So before Cheryl announced it was all just a bet I called it off because I don't want to hurt the woman I love but I did and I feel like a jerk for hurting y-" she cuts me off as her lips crashed into mine. "I love you too Simon." She says. "Will you give me a second chance?" I ask and she nods and kisses me. Finally she is mine again and this time forever.