Masquerade ball

Simon's POV
David invited me into his fancy ball. And his requirements is to wear a mask. Standing near the wall holding a glass of wine,watching people dance and talk makes me want to go home.

Ey Simon enjoying the party? David says appering with a gold mask. and he does not know that I don't enjoy it. Yeah. I say and sipped my wine. Good, you might find someone in here. He says and smirks. Yeah whatever.  I say and he leaves me alone.

Suddenly the whole room went silent. People look through the door and I was destined to know who it was. So I walk through the crowd then there where the whole world stopped.

A lady wearing a bridal mermaid gown with a little open space between her chest. Her eyes covered with a silver mask with shining beads around the side. 2 white feathers on the top left. Her hair was wavy and down. ( okay I can't describe it properly..what I mean is amanda's bridal gown on the bgt photoshoot and just imagine the mask I was describing)

I saw her walked to david and greeted her. Hi amanda welcome. I overheard so she's amanda. She smiles to him and it gets me. Her smile is Shining like a river. They talked and talked until they finished talking (😂)

Soon enough she walks of and took a glass of wine. Should I approuch her? Maybe she doesn't like me. Men approached her and she feels uncomfortable all of the sudden. She gives a fake smile to them.

I decided to leave them alone for while. A few minutes later I bumbed into a person and that person was no other than amanda. Oh I'm so sorry. She says worried. It's okay. I say and smiled. Oh I'm such a clutz. She says and giggles. A very beautiful clutz.  I say and she smiles like there's no tomorrow.

So what brings you here? I ask and she sighs. Typically I was forced by no other than david walliams himself. She says and sighs. It made me laugh. How about you? She asks. Same as what you said. I say and she laughs. Gosh he said that if I don't go he will set a date between me and niel. She says and roll her eyes.

Oh I'm sorry my names A- I cut her off.  Amanda. I say and she smiles. How do you know my name.  She asks. Well I overheard you and david. I say and she smirks. The name's simon, simon cowell. I say and she looks shocked.

Wait you mean the famous music mogul who owns syco? She asks and I took off my mask. Good guess babe. I say and I grabbed her hand and we went to a small balcony outside.

Uhh what are we doing here? She asks confused. Looking at the nice view of the city. I say but technically I wanted to confess my feelings to her. You can look at it if you take your mask off.

She takes off her mask. Seeing her beautiful eyes. Simon is there something you wanted to tell me? She asks and I take a deep breath.

Uhm amanda I-I-I.. I love you. I say and she looks at me shocked. I'm sorry I sho- she cuts me off by placing her lips on mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss her back. Our lips fight for dominance.

Her hand travelled to my hair and into my neck pulling me closer to her. I roam may hands to her waist and back.

Ehem.. Guys this is a masquerade ball not a porn ball. A familiar voice that is own by none other than the smutty david walliams himself. We break from the kiss and amanda's cheek gone red.

Wow simon I thought you didn't go for blondes. He says shocked. And I laugh. Well I do go for one blonde and its Amanda. I say and looked at her eyes. Now can you leave us some privacy? I ask and he laughs. Goodluck making love lovebirds. He says and walks away.

He sure is something. Amanda says making us both laugh. Amanda will you be my girlfriend? I ask and her eyes sparkle. Yes. She says and kissed her again but filled with lust and love.

Well she will be the girl that I love until death do us part. Even though we just met in a masquerade ball.

___________________________________

YOW I'M BACK! WASSUP PEOPLE? HOW'S UR DAY?. Ok sorry I'm bad at giving topics. But I'm good at giving advice so yeah.. Thank u guys so much. I hope u appreciate this chapter. And if u appreciate it I wuv you!!... Mandy, alesha, simon, david, ant&dec and stephen.. Lavs u all!!