Waltz

Amanda's POV

Another round of auditions, I can't wait. "Hi Mandy." Simon says from behind as he places his hand on my waist, what is this man doing to me. He's making me weak every time even if he does nothing. "Judges please proceed to the panel." The producer says. We all walked to the panel but on the way there Simon grabbed my hand. He holds my hand til we reach the panel. The 5th act was about to start. And it was Princess Leia and Darth Vader? weird. "Hello." Simon says on the microphone. "Hi." The lady said. "What is your act?" Simon asked. "We will be doing waltz." She says. "Ooh" I said and she laughs nervously. 

"lets get this started then, good luck." Simon says and they went to their position. The music started and they started doing the waltz and no word of a lie I watch strictly and I watched some waltz dancing but these guys are worse. Simon pressed his buzzer first followed by me and Alesha. David keeps on watching to wind Simon up. Soon their act ended and it was now time for the critiques. "Well that is something you don't see everyday isn't it?" David commented making us all laugh. "Sorry it's a no" He says and the lady was kinda fuming. "I'm sorry its a no as well." Alesha says. "No, sorry" I say and pout I can see that's she's getting disappointed. "You got 4 no's." Simon says and they walked away. "Well that was fun." Simon says and I laugh.

"Hey we should try dancing to waltz or something." Alesha suggests. Oh no. "I'm in." David says then followed by Simon. I don't want this, I'm not a good dancer, and never in a million years I will do strictly. "Amanda?" Alesha asks and I came back to reality. "Uh I think I'll pass."I say avoiding the conversation. "Why?" David asks. "I'm busy." I say and excused myself. "Amanda, wait." I heard Alesha coming up to me. "Yes?" I say as she reaches up to me. "C'mon this is your chance to make Simon yours." She says with puppy eyes. "By dancing? No thanks." I say and I was about to continue walking when. "I'll invite Cheryl if you don't want to." She says and I can feel a smirk on her face. She knows that I hate Cheryl. "Oh, fine." I say defeated. "C'mon lets go back to the panel." She says linking her arms on mine and went back to the panel.

"She changed her mind." Alesha says as we approached the boys on the panel. "When shall we start?" David asks. "I texted Giovanni, we can start tomorrow." Alesha says and we all nod. Someone help me. 

The next day

We arrived at a studio and we saw Giovanni standing in the entrance ( if you don't know who Giovanni is, he was a contestant in strictly, if you know Michelle Visage you're good. ). "Giovanni!" Alesha says and hugs Giovanni, I forgot Alesha also competed in strictly. "I guess you already know these people?" Alesha says to Giovanni, he simply nods. He invites us in, in his studio. "All right I'm gonna pair you so, Amanda and Simon then Alesha and David." He says then suddenly Ant and Dec came in with some cameraman and producers. "Hey, hey, What's this?" I say confused. "Well we knew that you 4 will try the waltz so we decided to film it and show it to the viewers." Dec says. "Let's start." Giovanni says. I went to Simon and he smiles.

"Hold your partner." Giovanni says and I placed my hand in Simon's shoulder and the other hand in his shoulder. I learned ballroom years ago but I stopped because we didn't have much money at that time and my body became stiff for not doing some dancing but I did gymnastics more than ballroom. ( she didn't do ballroom incase u ask.) "Perfect Amanda." Giovanni says and I smile. "Uh how did you get that so fast?" Simon says and I blushed. "Uh I did ballroom when I was a teenager." I say and he looks at me with a smile. Giovanni started doing our routine first since Simon's a bit stiff than David but to my surprise I'm not that stiff as I thought I would be.

"Ok Amanda you have to lean more if you this highlight, Simon will guide you. As your head lowers near to the floor raise you leg high as if you're doing a split then as Simon raises you slowly descend you leg." Giovanni says and we did the highlight he told us. 

3 months later

it was now the finals and we decided to perform our routine today. "So we will be entertained by    a special guest, later." Ant says and the audience ooh-ed. We went to our dressing room and changed to our costumes.

mine:

simon:

simon:

Alesha:

Alesha:

David:

"Wow Mandy you look gorgeous

"Wow Mandy you look gorgeous." Simon says and I blushed and smiled at him. "You're not so bad yourself Simon." I say and he chuckles. Alesha and David were up first. "Please welcome, ALESHA DIXON AND DAVID WALLIAMS! Ant introduced and Alesha and David entered the stage and performed their routine. few minutes later it was our turn. I breath in and out and I feel Simon's hand grabbing mine and giving it a squeeze. "For the 2nd performer, let us welcome AMANDA HOLDEN AND SIMON COWELL. Simon and I entered the stage hand in hand and we did our entrance

(imagine its Amanda and Simon.)

As our routine ended. We received the most cheers and applause from the audience. We then did our outro. But when we did it my lips crashed into Simon and the theatre was full of cheers. We kissed in front of dozens of people. " I love you Amanda." He says and hugs me, wait he loves me? "I love you too Simon." I say and that's how our love story started.