Beauty behind her masks

Amanda's POV
Great its monday the most hated day of year. Well for me its super most hated since I've been getting bullied worst at this day. Urgh. I arrived at Aston University with college students laughing while I walk in front of them. Geez I didn't do anything to them. I walked straightly then I was pushed. You know what day it is today holden. A guy says which I assume belongs to no other than the most handsome bully in this school. Simon cowell.

I whimper when he pushed me. My hair covered my face. You might wanna get ready nerd or you might go home with a broken arm. He says and everbody laughs including his friends. And I forgot you don't have money to pay the hospital cuz your mum is not here. He says. Goodluck. His mate ant says and pushed me making my body hit the lockers with a large impact making my left arm break. My back aches with pain. I whimpered and held my left arm. Awe poor nerdy mandy broke her arm. Dec says like a dad who's talking to his child. Then he sticks his tongue out. My glasses fell down and simon picks it up and breaks it.

Tears flow down slowly but my hair covers it. I'm near sighted and I can see some students looks at me with pity but some just laughed. See you later loser. They say and left I can't move my left arm. I took my bag without using my left hand. Fuck it hurts. I went to the clinic and they gave me and arm rest. And they told me to go home for a bit.

I went back home. While walking back, I wiped my tears. Soon I arrived I opened the door and there I saw the lady that I haven't seen in ages. She turned her look at me and her face was full of shock. She ran up to me and hugs me tight. Omg amanda what happened to you?. She says and tears flowed down my cheeks again. Why did you left. I say and she looks guilty. To earn money honey. And I promise I won't leave you again I'll make up to you. She says with tears flowing. Its already too late to catch up. I say looking down but she lifts my chin up and shooks her head. No no.. I can... We're moving out here okay? I found a better house and anything and its near your school. She says wiping her tears. Do you think I would like to go in that school mum? I say coldly. She looks at me heartbroken.

I'm so sorry sweety I promise I'll report those who did this to you. She says caressing my broken arm. When I heard what she said my eyes widened. No no please.. It'll get worse. I say hugging her she then caresses my back. Shh we'll get you out of this problem. For now on you'll stop entering that college and you'll be back after your arm has healed and also we need to change your appearance. She says and I nod

4 weeks later.

So I was doing online school for a bit and my broken arm is now healed a little we moved to a mansion 3 weeks ago, and that nerd who hides her face is now gone. She was now a confident beautiful smart girl and its me. I'm now into social media and stuff. But I have to do my online school so I changed into my casual clothes, shorts, thin sleeve purple crop top showing my flat stomach then I tied some parts of my hair and went to the mirror and put my contact lenses. and took my  gucci bag. I took my Mac laptop and went to the mall. I parked my red Lamborghini. Oh I forgot to tell you guys we're now a millionaire. Since mum is a CEO of the biggest company in britain. That's why she left us.

I entered the mall and went to find starbucks. On the way I saw some familiar faces from my college. Well I'll be back next week so whatevs. I entered starbucks and ordered a venti coffee jelly. I went to find some seats and luckily I saw a two seater with a socket and a table. I placed my stuff and opened my laptop, I connected to the wifi and went to online school, great a document about animals. This should be easy. ONE VENTI FOR AMANDA! The barista says and I walked to the counter and got my coffee jelly with crepe cake.

I took my book, highlighter, and notes and my pen. I read a few facts for the documents. Then I highlighted some important parts and wrote them into the notebook. Excuse me miss is someone sitting in here? A guy asks I didn't look since I was writing so what I did is I shook my head. I heard the chair screech a bit and his stuff was placed below the table The books was placed in front of mine. I look up at the person and it was the person I never wanted to see everytime I go to that college. My eyes widened and all what they did came back to my mind. He looks up to me and his face is like he had seen a ghost.
Fear was rising on my spine.

Amanda? He asks unsure about the person his talking in front of him. I smiled shyly. I uhh better leave. I say awkwardly and was about to put my stuff at my bag but he grabs my arm. I wanted to panic but I calmed down. No please stay, I wanted to talk to you. He says and I look at him. What do you want to talk about? . I ask confused why would would he do this? I owe you an apology. He says my eyes widened. He's calling a truce? Ok I was a bitch, I'm sorry for breaking you arm and breaking your glasses. I felt bad when you cried. He says and I drank my coffee jelly. Why did you felt bad? I ask. Because.

____________________________________

OOOOOOOOHH WHAT'D y'all think will simon saaaaayyyyy?!?!?!?!

Hope you guys enjoyed my new book and yeah...thank you so much and 💝