Trip

Amanda's POV
Gosh I need a break. Maybe I should go a little bit far from Britain? Maybe in Asia? Hmm how about I'll go the Philippines? I heard there is a lot of beaches and beautiful scenery there. I booked my flight and went there. I took another flight going to the middle part of the country where its called the "City of love". Well I need love so. As I took a taxi going into my hotel I looked around the beautiful scenery around. The airport is in the middle of a plain where its filled of green grasses. I arrived at the city and I see a lot of people walking, biking and jogging. I arrived at the hotel and the hospitality is already present. Its cheap but it doesn't feel like a cheap hotel and plus it's near at the mall. I head to my room and gosh it was gorgeous. I ran to the bed and let myself flop into the bed. Ooh the bed is so soft making me fall asleep.

Next morning.

I woke up and I look at the time and it was 9 am. I went down to get breakfast and what can I say? The food is awesome. At 10 I head to the mall and boy I can do a lot of shopping with this. As I was looking for clothes I saw a pair of eyes on me. I look at the teenage girl who smiles and bits her lip her friend pushed her and it was funny. I think she knows me. Soon after she came up to me. "H-hi A- Amanda." She says smiling widely. "Hi love what's your name?" I ask her and she was about 5'1. "S-Star." She says and looks down shyly. She's shy what a cutie. "Where's your friend?" I ask and she looks back and looks back at me smiling. "She's already with her mom I just helping her wait so that she can't be alone. Speaking of that I'll be back" She says and it melts my heart, she is a kind hearted person she went to her friend and greeted her friends mom she laughs and says goodbye to them and went back to me. "Sorry bout that" she says shyly. "No its fine. Say you wanna hang?" I ask and she looks at me shocked. "Wait are you serious?" She asks and I laugh. "Yes darling." I say and and she squealed. I giggle and held her hand.

We went to H&M and I asked her to pick her clothes. "Are you sure Mandy?" She asks while looking at the dresses. "Well yeah. I don't want my fan to be here sinking of despair while I'm shopping. Go on pick as many as you want." I say and she smiles. I started to find my own, I looked at her and she was having a hard time. I went up to her. "You alright?" I ask and she bits her lip nervously. "Yeah its just the price its a bit high. I don't want you to you know." She says and I smile. "Take it." I say and she looks at me I took the dress and handed it to her. She takes it with shakey hands. "Thanks Mandy." She says and I smile she really is polite. She picks a few clothes and she was just waiting for me. "Why did you just get like 5?" I ask her and she smiles. "My mom might kill me." She says and laughs. "Oh don't worry just say I was here." I say and laughed.

She starts picking again and her hesitations were gone. I paid for it all and handed her bags. "Thank you so much Mandy." She says and I smile. We continue to roam around the mall and soon its almost 5. "When are you going home?" I asked her and she looks at her phone. Her eyes widened. "Oh shoot. Awe it was fun hanging with you Mandy." She says disappointed. "Don't worry darling, here tell me your I.G and I'll follow you then we can talk or vid." I say and she brightens up. She gave me her username and she gave me a hug. "Bye Mandy, I'll see you soon." She says. "Bye, take care." I say and she leaves.

2 days later.

I'm going to the beach with Star and her friends. As we arrived at the hotel we quickly changed into our swimwear. "Damn. Its hot in here." Star says smirking at me. I laughed and they joined me soon enough we went to the beach. There was a tap on my shoulder I look back and it was star. "Isn't that Simon Cowell?." He says and points at the guy walking near the hotels and stores. "Oh shit." I say and turn around quickly. "Turn." I whisper yell. She obeys quickly. "Uhm is there something wrong between you two?" She asks I was about to answer her when a voice started to talk. "Mandy?" He asks I sighed heavily. "Simon." I say slowly turning. "I leave you both alone." Star says and went to playing the water. "I've been looking everywhere for you." He says hugging me. "What do you want Simon?"  I whisper on his ear. "I want you to comeback." He says hugging me tightly.

"Uhh Si I just got here." I say looking at him confused. "And how'd you know I was here?" I ask and he chuckled. "Alesha told me." He says. "Ok." I say not knowing what to do. "Hiiiii!" Star says behind waving at Simon. "Simon this is star my friend here and soon to be daughter." I say looking at her. "Yeah I- WAIT WHAT?" She says surprised and I laugh. "Yeah your mom says you really want me to be your mom and so that you can go to school in the UK." I say and she looks at me shocked. Suddenly she hugs me tightly. "Thank you thank you!!!" She squeals in excitement. "And I think I might be your soon to be father?" Simon questions. "Wait so you and you?" She asks as she bumps her point fingers together asking if we were dating. "Uh no." I say "soon". Simon says and I look at him. He winked at me.

Star gave us a questioning look and joined her friends at the water. I looked at him. "Why did you that for?" I ask and he smirks. "Well I wanted to be her father coz I'm inlove with her mother." He says. I blushed wait did I just blushed?. "Yeah nice try." I say and joined the kids. After that I sat on the blanket beside Simon. "Meet me later at the resto bring Star over." He says and left Star comes up to me smirking. "Someone is blushing." She says and giggles. I tickled her and she laughs. "Confess your feelings!" She says looking at me. "Well he made me smile but sometimes he makes me feel jealous because of those girls and so on." I say not knowing that I have confessed my feelings for Simon. "Go on." She says listening. "Its just I love him but I don't want to be hurt." I say. "YES!" She squeals. "What?" I ask confused. "You admit that you love Simon!" She whisper yells. I clamp my hand on my mouth. "Oh shit!" I say and she laughs.

Dinner:

Star and I went to the resto where Simon said and we saw him sitting looking nervous. I held Star's hand for support and she looks at me and smiles. "Hey." He says as he sees us. "Hey." I reply back. "So what are we gonna talk about?" I ask and he smiles. "Talk about that I want you to be my girlfriend." He says directly and Star quickly squeals. "Say yes!!" She whispers. "I.. Uhm" I can't say it. "Say it. Say it!" She chants smiling widely. "Y...Yes!" I say and cried with joy. "YES!" She screams and people around stare at us. "Sorry!" She says doing a peace sign to them we laughed and cuddled. "I love you." He says and kisses me. "I love you too." I say and the end. " I love you both three!" Star says and we laugh again

____________________________________

Yow guys hope u liked this one. And Merry Christmas to u all. Yeah its a bit early but yeah I'll greet u guys tomorrow.. Wuv ya