Feel special

Amanda's POV
There are one of those days, Days whenI suddenly feel alone.

I look at them having fun, why didn't they treat me as their daughter? But as a slave?

When I feel I don't belong anywhere and my head is hanging down.

Why did I even had an affair? I loved mike but why did I started an affair with neil? As I walk down the street I bow my head down to avoid people gossips.

Whenever these days come you tell me how precious I am at the words you say.

I can't believe simon cowell just invited me to become a judge on a new show called britains got talent. Sadly I'm still single and people keeps talking about my affair. "You look gorgeous today" simon says and I blushed at his compliment.

Everythings alright from nobody to somebody.

"Let us welcome the longest serving judge! AMANDA HOLDEN! " ant announces through the mic. It has been 13 years since I do my job here in bgt.

I become a very special me. You make me feel special.

Simon places his arms on my shoulder during auditions. Butterflies then danced on my stomach. I feel something but I don't know what it is.

No matter how the world brings me down.

As I read through the article of me and Phillip's feud and people started to comment about the things that I did on the past and that was the affair.

When hurtful words stab me

"SHE'S A SLUT, A GOLDIGGER, AND A BITCH!" A person screams. Tears were about to burst but I handled them well.

I smile again cuz you're there that's what you do. Again I feel special

"Don't mind them darling and don't worry I won't fire you" simon says and hugs me. I smile at the sign of comfort.

One moment I feel like I'm nothing at all

"I'm so fucking useless simon" I say and burst into tears we were in his dressing room. "Don't say that you're not useless trust me" he says hugging me stroking my golden blonde hair. I just continued to sob on his chest while he rubs my back.

Like no one would notice if I were gone.

I left at the itv party since its getting awkward for me. Who cares people don't even care about me

But when I hear you calling me.

"AMANDA!" Someone yelled which I think belongs to simon. I looked behind and it was him. "I'll take you home with me" he says guiding me to his car. He opens the car for me and I smile onto him. Why is he treating me like this?

I feel loved, I feel so special

We lay on his bed. I rest my head on his chest. He kisses my head and I hugged him tighter. "No matter what happens I won't leave you" he says and I kissed his cheek.

I just wanted to hide.

I can't bear with this hate anymore its getting too much. I packed my stuff ready to leave this country. Who cares they want me to leave.

Didn't wanna face the world. As if everything has lost meaning.

"Amanda, amanda, can you tell us-" reporters swarm me with a dozen of questions I ignored and keep on walking to my home.

I just sat there still, Then you appeared before me with a warm smile.

I sat down at the bench at the park to freshen up my mind. I see simon coming up to me with a comforting smile.

You held out your hand,everythings alright from nobody to somebody.

He pulls his hand out. "I have a surprise for you" he says and I take his hand.

You make me feel special.

He takes me into a familiar building. "What are we doing here at syco?" I ask confused. "I'm gonna make you a singer" He says directly. I hugged him to show that I'm thankful.

No matter how the world brings me down. Even when hurtful words stab me.

"She uses a lot of auto tune" "wish she didn't sign that record" " syco will be ruined" "wish she never lived"

I smile again cuz you're there, that's what you do.

"You can do it darling I believe in you." Simon says making me smile. I got outand went to the stage and faced the audience, as I started to sing fear rises on my spine, as I got to the chorus everybody cheers.

You make everything alright, on a cloudy day without sunshine

"Come here Amanda, let me cuddle you" he says as he sat down beside me on his couch, he wraps both of his arms on my waist.

You are indeed my shining light, that's what you do. Even the darkest nights turns to day.

"Amanda will you be my girlfriend?" He asks as he knelt down in one knee. "Yes!" I squeeled delightly. He laughs and kisses my lips.

I owe it to you. Because you make me feel special.

" I may now pronounce you husband and wife." The pastor says and simon kisses me passionately. As we walked down the aisle everyone showers us with flowers and bubbles. As we got in the car simon kisses me once again. "Thank you for making me feel special" I say and he hugs me close. "Thank you too"

____________________________________

YAYYY FINALLY!!! ITS BEEN A LONG TIME!! thank u for being patient ya'll I LAV U SO MUCHH ❤❤