Be my valentine

Simon's POV
I was standing in the red carpet taking pictures waiting for the others. Suddenly the camera's looked away from me. I looked at the direction of everyone and, there was the voluptuous, alluring, girl I've ever seen on my entire life. "Amanda!, Amanda over here!" The people around us says she smiles and does her thing. I was astounded by her beauty. Her tantalizing features really are showing. Her dazzling smile is a total winner. She takes a selfie with some of the fans and sign some autographs. "Hey Si." She greets me. "Hey baby." I say kissing her cheek. We went inside to the judges room. "Hey judges lets all do tiktok! I'm gonna pair so. David and Alesha, Simon and Amanda, me and Dec." Ant says and we agreed. "So what shall we do?" I ask her and she takes out her phone and scrolls through tiktok. "Hey I found one. " She says and we practiced it. "Ok 1 down 3 to go." I say and she giggles. Its so cute.

Few minutes later.

"Simon we need to do the last one." She says as we are heading to the panel. "Any ideas?"  I ask her and she nods. She whispers it in my ear and we both agreed.
As we arrived at the judging panel we asked one of the producers to video us. "Ready? And go." The producer says and Amanda went close to me. She comes closer to me and our lips our near to each other. The audience scream but we can clearly here the word. I push my head a little closer to wind it up until she stops and looks at the camera. "We're just friends." She lip syncs. What she didn't know is that I changed the audio. "No bitch she's my girlfriend." As I lip sync the word I pulled Amanda's hand pulling her closer to me and kissed her passionately. To my surprise she kisses back. We ended up in a passionate kiss. "I love you Mandy, will you be my valentine?" I say and she smiles. "I love you too and yes." She giggles and I kissed her. "Guess we have a winner." Dec says and we all laugh. Who would believe that tiktok can make two people a couple.