DDLG

We'd spent the whole day gossiping about nothing and playing games. I learnt a few things about the three of them. Adamson, Jake and Hans had been friends since 3rd grade and now business partners. Bartenders I'm guessing because that's what Adamson does for a living right?

Jake took care of the clubs . He said he liked the place. That explains why he'd never stop getting calls if we ever went out for dinner. Specifically after 8:00 PM.

Hans is a pretty...casual guy and mostly is incharge of 'other' things, as they said, when Adamson is not available. He has a girlfriend a.k.a. his sub. They've been together for about 7 or 8 months and soon plan to get engaged. He said the whole story of how they met . And how it was a silly mishap that helped them come to know each other and they are thankful to God for gifting each other their soul mate.

Well atleast someone's got love in their life.

And I also found out a few more things that weren't really necessary and it made me sad as well as happy.

Adamson loves to be the mysterious hero so he remained quiet about his life and said it's for the best and also a surprise for me to find out. And Jake, umm, I didn't want to know but he still said that before he met me he used to be what normally Doms are. They get into contracts and boom. Stuff happens. But he swore that after he's been with me he denied everyone who came to him. Well at least I didn't get cheated on.

At once, while talking things suddenly got heated up between Adamson and Jake and it would've taken a wrong turn if not for Hans. He came to my rescue and stopped them. But later they explained how it was just a brotherly fight and that seldom occurs.

It was about 6 in the evening when Jake told he was going to have to leave. I rushed out of Adamson's lap and bear-hugged Jake in order to stop him

"Don't go, please. Jake please!!!" My voice was muffled 'cause my face was smooshed against his jacket.

After a lot of persuasion and a few tears, I ended up on his lap this time as he sat down saying a few more minutes. They started talking about something that sounded not so interesting so I zoned out thinking about the times Jake and myself would go on dates. When I'd want to have more than two ice-creams, he'd never let me as I'm prone to getting sick. How everytime any guy would try to flirt or make me uncomfortable, he'd help me out by scaring them away.

A few hours later...

Feeling groggy, I sat up yawning and stretching. Opening my eyes I almost awed at the view of the beautiful room I was in. Three walls were painted a bright sky blue and the other one was white with a few butterflies in blue. Looked like stencils. I turned all around noticing it was a nursery and I was in a crib.

Yea, makes sense. I'm an adul-

Wait, what?!?!

I was absolutely blank as to what I should do. I was in a crib, in a nursery . Where am I?!

Just in time to save my poor brain the stress of thinking, the door opened only a tiny bit, with red head peeking in looking at me for a few seconds before opening the door fully and walking closer to the place I was in.

"Who are you?" I asked confused with everything around me.

"Umm, a human being?" He said as he approached me and took me in his arms by my armpits.

EW!!!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I shrieked.

"Being human... I guess?"

"Stop with this 'human' bullshit, put me down!!" I started jumping still in his arms so he'd put me down.

"Don't you know you're not supposed to use bad words? Huh little girl?" He said with furrowed brows and a stern voice.