Arguments {FINAL}

Nothing changed for the next few hours, me howling, Kate and Adamson trying to calm me down and occasionally sighing and Jake still not coming out.

This can't be, no it can't. This whole scenario is so unusual. Maybe they don't love me anymore. Maybe he doesn't love me anymore. Then he doesn't want me either. They'll send me away.

My thoughts were all irrational, should I apologize? Or should I yell at them? Are they wrong or is it me?

"I'll go..." I said with a barely audible voice.

"Where do you want to go princess? I'll take you, c'mere" Adamson got up trying to come close to me but I raised my hand and shook my head gesturing him to stop and he did.

"I'll leave. I don't want to fight with you people like this. Thank you for all your efforts. I know I'll never be able to repay you so I'm forever indebted to you" I said and turned around so they don't see me crying again.

I cannot even think properly now. What do I do??

"But can I meet him once?" I asked without turning around.

"Of course you can. C'mon" Kate said softly and led me towards the room he was in.

Just two steps in and a few seconds later, I'll lose him. Forever.

Break up.

Those words never once crossed my mind.

Was he seeing someone else? More beautiful than me? Much more talented? Much better at taking care of themselves.

Maybe.

"Jake..." I whispered once i got inside the room.

He was facing away from the door, repeatedly punching the wall with his hands. It's not until I saw his bloody fists that I realised it's all my fault. He's hurt. For me. Because of me.

"I'm sorry...for everything. I'll leave you and your friends alone." I walked up to him slowly raising my arms and hugging him tightly once and moving away, "Forever now" I wiped his tears that were dried on his cheeks and gently holding his hands in front of my face I blew on them trying to soothe the pain he must be feeling, "I'm so sorry Jake. I really am" I apologized when he winced in pain. Letting go of his hands I left the room running downstairs to see Adamson looking at me. I returned a tight smile and ran to the door swinging it open and ran off towards the road. All memories of the last time I left the mansion rushed to my mind.

Nothing. I truly have nothing now. No one. There's no one for me. There was no one.

No one will be searching for me.

I'm all alone.

I tired out faster this time and the moon came up faster too. I was too scared to keep going. Darkness swallowed every form of life around me. So I took shelter in a deserted alley.

Every now and then the street cats or dogs would run in the place but leave once they saw me. Maybe even they don't wanna stay with someone as bad as me.

Only if ... I was better than myself.

∆ ???'s P.O.V.∆

Ah God!! Why again??

I groaned looking up to the smiling idiot.

"What are you happy about, idiot?" I growled.

"Oh no, it's nothing. Just wondering. How many times that poor cherry will fall off from the top" he burst out laughing as he said.

"Ugh whatever, I'm taking a break. I need some air" I washed my hands and took my jacket. "You know where I'll be"

"Oi!! Isn't it too late to go out there?" Jim ran after me, but I just patted his head, "It's okay, I can take care of myself"

Strolling to my secluded alley I lit a cigar and blew the smoke looking up at the sky and sighing.

What a tiresome da-

"Was that a groan?" I said to myself and looking further into the alley I yelled, "Anyone here?! Hey!?"

Strange.

I walked a little inside to see a girl lying on the floor all curled up in the dirt.

I hastily picked her up after calling a few times seeing she won't wake up.

Oh geez Tyler, what'd you get yourself into this time?

THE END

Hey!!! I made this the last chapter and don't kill me for this being sooooo shitty.

I'm kinda going through a lot and I wanted to keep the story as it is so here.

Laters.

Love y'all.

____________________________________________

So initially I was going for a sequel to this book but now reading it, I'm not sure many would be interested in it hence I have kept that idea at bay.

But all in all, this book was a result of my boredom and curiosity after I heard a few things. So I'm happy however it was and I'm not changing it. And infinite amount of love to those who stayed with me throughout the journey of this book.

Loves!

Tata!