Prologue

8 years previous

Shigemi POV

Me and Hir-chan held hands as we wonder through the snow. Hir-chan stopped and peeked from behind a bush and looked at the set of boys sitting on the bench watching everyone she turned to me and I nodded. We slowly walked toward them.

I pointed at hitaru and Hir-chan pointed at kaoru and I said " that's Hitaru." Hiromi said" that's Kaoru." They looked shocked and shook their heads. "No you got it wrong." They said. We looked at each other and turned back to them smirking" no we didn't." We turned and skipped back to the classroom waiting for our parents to come pick us up.

"Hiromi do you think anyone will miss us?" I asked.

"Maybe ,maybe not, the teacher might but that's it." She said. We head the clicking of heels coming from the hall and we looked up. Our mother stepped into the room. Her auburn hair was in a tight bun and she was still dressed from work. She nodded for us to get our stuff and waited. We grabbed our book bags and stuffed bird and followed her back to the car.

Kaoru POV

"Hitaru they could tell us apart." I said.

"Ya that's a first." He said.

~~~next day~~~

"Okay class I just found out that the hoga twins moved so they will no longer be here."

Me and Hitaru were shocked and sad. Finally someone who could tell us apart and they left us too.