Chapter 12

Ello my lovelies chapter dedicated to @asoomz
Shigemi POV
I raced down the hallway heading towards music room 1 but soon everything blends together from my tears. I see a room and I yank the door open and step inside. I sigh and slump to the ground and wipe my eyes to look around. It's a dark room with candle light. And a figure on black is moving around the darkness I stand up and look around confused before exiting the room and bumping into someone which has flaming pink hair before I can react he is hugging me.
"What are you doing." I ask looking up at him.
"I'm sorry we made you cry." He says kissing my forehead.
"It's okay you didn't know. Hey what's the time?" I ask.
"4:00 why?" He responds looking at me confused.
"Shit me and Hiromi have to go." I say pulling away and giving him a kiss on the cheek before running away and calling Hiromi phone.
~Call~
What? -H
The shoot is in ten minutes-S
Shit bye Kaoru- H
Meet ya at the bikes-S
~call ended~
Once we reach the bikes we ride to the studio we are modeling at and pull up with a minute to spare and we run into the studio and are ushered to a small room to change and have our hair done and makeup done. We step out in bikinis and long hair with makeup covering our scars when we hear a familiar voice.