Chapter 13

Hiromi POV
"Hikaru we are suppose to be meeting the new models right now." Kaoru said as they rounded the corner.
"Look there they are we met them now can we go?" Hikaru look anxious to leave and hasn't even looked at us.
"Hello it's nice to meet you." Shigemi says with a mischievous look in her eyes and a small smirk as we hear the clicks of high heels headed towards us.
"Oh great Kauro hear comes mother." Hikaru says still ignoring us.
"Oh there are my beautiful boys now go change." She says pushing them into the room we just left.
"You must be the new models I heard you worked in the states." She says smiling at us.
"Yes ma'am it's nice to meet you we love japan we grew up as children here and worked for several years in the Americas." I say stepping forward and extending my hand to shake.
"Impressive I heard most models from America have no curves and are raisins." She says shaking my hand.
"Yes but we don't believe that's attractive." Shigemi says coming forward and shaking her hand also.
"Okay mother we are done." The twins say stepping out in swim trunks which showed off there swimmer bodies. I looked over at Shigemi and she was eyeing hikaru with a look that suggested she would jump him right then and there. So I smacked her arm and she turned and glared at us.
"This is hikaru and Kauro. Boys this is Belladonna and Ivy." She says introducing us to each other.
Shigemi leaned forward and shook Hikaru's hand with her small devious smirk but I know how her head works she wants him to recognize her.
"Hello Hikaru." She says staring right into his eyes.
"Now follow me." Mrs. Hitachi.
Hikaru POV
I step out of the changing room with Kauro and rest my hands on my waist and notice the one in the pink bikini with light brown hair was staring at me with lust and I see the other model with a blue bikini and dark brown hair smack her arm and shake her head as my mother introduces me and my brother getting us confused yet again. Belladonna leans forward and grabs my hand to shake and stares me right in the eyes and I instantly recognize those eyes from somewhere the same black with the mischievous gleam as she says "hello Hikaru."
Before my mother says "now follow me." And walks away.
Ivy walks a little behind our mother and Shigemi winks at me beforehand turning around and swaying her hips as she follows my mother.
"What are you doing here Gemi?" I whisper in her ear and I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her too me and kiss her shoulder.
"Work." She says kissing cheek before running to catch up with my mother.
"Dude what was that?" Kauro ask confused knowing I care for Shigemi.
"What I can't say hi to Gemi?" I ask running to catch up with them.