Chapter 6. SUPRISE

MWHAHAHA just wait a bit. My little people

I don't own ouran high school or it's characters.

Shigemi POV

We woke up the next morning and saw our maid Aoi holding those horrid girl uniforms.

"No way in hell Aoi." We say in unison.

"Please." She says with fake tears in her blue eyes.

"Nope." We say getting out of bed.

"Fine just don't be late." She said.

We look over at the clock and it says 7:40. I grab two pairs of uniforms. And pulled my black converse out and waited quickly took a shower and got dressed and waited for Hiromi. After she is ready we slide down the stairs and run into the kitchen and grab a pack of pop tarts.

Hitaru POV (SURPRISE!!)

Me and Kaoru walk into the class room and I scan the room for the blue headed girls. I don't see them so I sit down at my usual sit and we keep the ones in front of us empty for them. The bell rings and they still aren't here. About ten minutes into the lesson They burst into the room without out their coat and their ties sticking out of their pockets and oil stains on their shirts. And their head phones around one of their necks.

" why are you late?" The teacher says.

"Uh well you see um how do I put these." They say we notice that one has a slightly higher voice then the other.

"Please just tell me why." She says.

"Well we woke up late and you can't just rush fabulousness." They say striking a strange pose. The girls giggle as they wink. Wait were they winking at us?

"Just go sit down." The teacher says looking as if she is ready to give up.

They smirk and sit down in the seat in front of us. One of them hand the other the head phones.

"Hey Shigemi. What's with the oil stains?" I ask.

The one with the higher voice turns and says" Hiromi's bike wouldn't start so I tried to fix it but we don't have the part and we both ended up with it on us when we hugged."

We nod and pay attention to the teacher.

"Okay you will be given partners at random on this project." She says. Hiromi raises her hand.

"Yes?"

"What is this project about."

" ask your partner you are the one who decided to be late." The teacher says.

"Bitch." The twins mutter under their breath. I notice that Haruhi looks happy since me and Kauro aren't bugging her.

Me and Kauro start poking Shigemi. Her and her sister turn around really quick and stab our shoulders with pencils.

"Hitaru and Shigemi." "Kauro and Alice." "Hiromi and Haruhi." The teacher says.

The twins groan and me and Kauro turn and look at the blonde girl. She has blonde hair and is surrounded by her friends. I recognize her from host clubs she always request us.

Kauro groans.

"The scenes you are doing is at random also your going to pick that out of the hat." She goes around and comes up to me and holds out a hat. I stick my hand in a grab a piece of paper. It says Romeo and Juliet act 1 scene 5 I blush and show Shigemi the paper. Her face turn slightly pink.

"Let me see." Her twin says gazing over her shoulder. Her sister burst out giggling.

"What's the assignment?" She ask.

"We have to perform the modernized scenes from romeo and Juliet and Macbeth." Kaoru says.

Kauro reaches in and grabs a slip of paper and then girls look over his shoulder.

"Macbeth act 5 scene 8." They say and start giggling.

"What?" We say.

"Macbeth is killed by Macduff." They answer.

"Well have fun." They say before Hiromi pulls out a piece of paper.

"Act 5 scene 3 romeo and Juliet." She says."shit me and Haruhi have to kiss." She slams her head on desk.

"I don't know which is funnier hikaru or haruhi scene."Kauro said smirking.

"We can practice at the club." They mutter as they slam their head against the desk and put their headphones on.

~~~at the club~~~

Still Hitaru's POV

We where practicing in the club room and the entire club was watching.

" Saints don't move, even when they grant prayers." She said calmly.

I blush and say." Then don't move while I act out my prayer." I lean in and she pushes my face away.

"Okay we are done for now." She says blushing.

"Shigemi come eat cake with me." Honey-senpai says.

"Sure Honey." She gets up and rushes to Honeys table.

She sits next to him and he gives her a slice of lemon cake. With a strawberry on top.

I turn and look around. Tamaki is freaking out because he found out about Hiromi's and Haurhi's scene.

"Hey Hitaru." A voice from behind me says. I turn around and Shigemi stuck a fork full of cake into my mouth.

"Bye me and Hiromi gotta go." She says." See ya tomorrow Honey."

"Wait I thought you guys lived with Honey-Senpai" Haruhi says.

"We moved out and live in a apartment with our maid." They says.

"Hey Tamaki you don't have to worry about that scene it's gonna be awkward .Haurhi isn't the only girl in this club." They say before running out.

"They... Are girls!" He gets a shocked look on his face and faints.

"We know." Me, Honey, Mori, Kauro, Haurhi and Kyoya say.