Chapter 3 meeting the host club

I don't own OHHC OR ITS MEMBERS IF I DID I would own a bunch of ice cream but sadly I am ice creamless. I only on Hiromi and Shigemi and other characters.

Hiromi POV

"You two have to get up and get ready for school." The maid says.

"Ugh.... Five more minutes please?" We say at the same time.

"Hell even when you guys are half asleep you still are in perfect harmony." The girl says.

We asked her not to treat us formally more like her friend.

"I guess it leads to this." She says dumping ice water on us.

"HOLY SHIT." I scream jumping up.

"FUDGE MONKEYS." My sister yells.

I groan and go to the shower. I use lime soap and strawberry shampoo.

~~ 45 minutes later ~~

I get out and dry off and pull on a huge FIR hoodie and a pair of jeans and my converses. I brush my hair and put my head phones around my neck and go down stairs for breakfast. I am met by honey stuffing his face with cake.

"Do you want some cake Shigemi?" He ask.

"I'm Hiromi and no thanks Shigemi might." I say grabbing a bowl of grapes and a bowl of cereal. A few minutes later Shigemi come into the room wearing the same as me and gets a slice of cake and a bowl of strawberries.

"How do you eat that fast?" I ask Shigemi as she stuffs the entire slice in her mouth.

"Cause I'm a magician." She say sarcastically. I groan and get up and she follows. We go out to the garage and see some guys admiring our motorcycles.

"Back away from the bikes and I won't hurt you." Shigemi growls.

They looked shocked and back away. We walk forward and put our helmets on before getting on the bikes and driving to school.

When we pull up to the school everyone looks at us. And starts whispering. We stop the bikes in front of the school and pull our helmets off and see some staff walk toward us.

"I sorry misters but your not-" a lady says.

"Yes we are. Our uncle signed us up last week." We say.

"Can you tell us where the parking lot is?" I ask.

She nods and tells us and we go and park our bikes. People give us strange looks but we ignore then and pull our helmets off and shake our head like in the movies. Shigemi smirks and runs his hand through her hair as she winks at some girls who faint. I chuckle and we put our headphones in. I blast some falling in reverse and go to our first class room. The teacher looks at us shocked and asks us to introduce ourselves.

"We are Shigemi and Hiromi Hoga. We grew up in America yes we are twins. Any questions?" We say in unison.

"Are you single?" "Yes"

"Are you guys commoners" "nope."

"Why did you guys move here?" "We are staying with our cousin Honey-senpai"

"Okay well you two can go sit behind haruhi." The teacher says before starting her lesson.

We sit behind the girl in the guys uniform.

"Why are you in the guys uniform?" I whisper to her. She stiffens and turns and looks at me.

"Well?" Shigemi ask.

"I'll tell you guys later." She says.

We nod and put our head phones on.

In what seems like no time class is over. We stand and go leave the classroom before everyone and wait for haruhi.

"Are you guys waiting for someone?" A ginger kid ask. His twin is standing by him.

"Ya here she is." We say as We motion to haruhi.

"Hitaru eliminate them." His twin says.

The guy nods and tries to punch me and I just grab his fist and twist it until he is on the ground. We smirk and walk away.

~~~ lunch time ~~~

We sit in a empty class room looking out the window. We unpack our lunches and trade seeing as how the cooks gave us the wrong ones so I ended up with a bunch of sweets and Shigemi a lot of sushi. We smile and finish our food and get up.

~~~ time skip ~~~

and look for a empty music room to practice. The first two are occupied. So we head to the third. When we open it a blinding light and rose petals come out.

"What the hell." We say as we hear people say"welcome princesses."

"Oh it's just two guys." We hear someone say. We look around and see haruhi, the ginger twins and honey and Mori.

"What are you guys doing here?" Honey ask.

"We were looking for a-" we say before a annoying blonde cuts in.

"Aren't these young men in you class haruhi?" He ask.

"Ya but they just started hear today." She says.

"Who would have thought you guys would be so openly gay?" He says.

"What?" We say.

"So what kind of guys do you like? The cool type. The little-"

"So you guys are prostitutes?" We ask.

"What?" They all say startled.

"Well then what are you if your not that cause it gives me that feeling." We say.