Chapter 5 Bike ride

I don't own OHHC OR ITS MEMEBERS JUST THE TWINS.

Hiromi POV

"So your taking your clients on your bike?" Kyoya ask raising a eyebrow.

"Ya it's perfectly safe." We say.

"You realize these girls have been pampered their entire lives." Haurhi says.

"Ya so we are taking you guys first."Shigemi says slyly.

"What?!" We all yell except for Kyoya and Shigemi.

"Just don't kill them." Kyoya says.

"Let's go." Me and Shigemi say at the same time.

We run downstairs with the host club walking behind us. One we reach the main floor we sprint for the parking lot.

"SUNLIGHT." I yell as Shigemi yells" my baby!" And runs to her motorcycle. I sigh and pull out the helmets and wait for the rest of the club.

"Are you sure it's safe?" Haruhi ask.

"Yep now who is going first?" We ask. Honey and Tamaki raise their hands.

"Okay Hiromi will take honey he's better with smaller people." Shigemi says as she climbs on to her motorcycle.

Shigemi instructs Tamaki how to get on as I just pick up honey and put him in front of me with the helmet.

"Honey your gonna ride in front so I can hold onto you and I don't have to worry." I say adjusting the straps on the helmet.

I look over and see Tamaki sitting behind Shigemi with his arms loosely around her waist and the helmet on him.

"HOLD ON." We yell as we take off. We silently decide to have a race of course Shigemi wins by a entire minute.

"Who wants to go next?" We ask as Tamaki falls off it looking dizzy. The twins grin and raise their arms.

"Okay Kaoru sit behind me and put ur arms around my waist. Keep your legs away from the thingy with the smoke." I say. He gets a look of shock before doing as I say.-ding- -ding-I hand him the helmet for him to put on

I see Hitaru and Shigemi are ready to go. We grin and take off at full speed going around the school twice before parking. Haurhi shakes her head no and Mori doesn't say anything so we get our helmets back and head home.

Guess what I have a surprise for you guys. In the next chapter MWHAHAHA