Epilogue

February 14th

I squeezed Spencer's hand as tight as I could, almost as tight as I was squeezing this baby out of me.

"One more push!" The doctor shouts and I scream as I push as hard as I could. "Good! Almost there!"

Finally after one long ten second push, the sounds of crying fill the room... mainly from the baby but also from Spencer and I. The baby is wrapped in a white blanket and put into my arms to hold.

"Congratulations," The nurse says as she hands me my child. "It's a girl."

Spencer and I had waited till the baby was born to see what the gender was and knowing it was a girl made me the happiest mommy in the world. Spencer kisses the top of my head and we both cry at the thought of what the world had in store for us now.

Spencer's POV

A few hours later, Anastasia had fallen asleep and I sat in the big chair holding my baby girl. Each team member came in one at a time to meet her. Right now I sat there with Morgan as he leaned forward and held my little girl's hand.

"Do you guys have a name picked out?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Anastasia doesn't know this yet," I say and look up at him. "But I always thought that if we had a girl, we should name her after her mom."

"That's beautiful, Reid." Morgan leans back in his chair. "I'm still so surprised that you are now married and have a kid, before me!"

"Shh," I tell him and he laughs softly and so do I. "Honestly, I can't believe it either, but I'm happy."

"And I am so glad that you are," Morgan tells me. "You deserve it."

"Well..." I trail off not knowing how to say what I was about to. "I wanted to ask you something."

"Anything," Morgan says.

"Will you be the God-father?" I ask him. He stands up quickly and nods his head in excitement. He knew he couldn't shout like he wanted but I could still tell he was excited.

"Yes," Morgan says and I stand up. He pulls me into a side hug and we both look down at the little girl in my arms. I could not believe that I helped make this human being.

"You guys make a cute couple," Anastasia says, he voice groggy from waking up. "Hey Morgan, can you go get everyone. We gotta tell them something."

He nods then leaves and I take a seat at the end of her bed.

"You heard?" I ask and she nods with tears in her eyes.

"You wanna name her after my mom?" She asks and I nod.

"Do you like it?" I ask and she nods enthusiastically.

"I love it," She says and I smile.

The team comes in and makes a semi-circle around the bed. I stand up next to Anastasia's head and she smiles at everyone.

"Is this when you announce her name?" Penelope asks and we both nod at the group. "So?"

"Team, meet Harmony Leigh Reid," Spencer tells the group and they all look at us confused.

"Harmony is my mother's name," I tell them and see their expressions shift.

"And Leigh means delicate," Spencer says and I nod. We had agreed a while back on the middle names for the boy and girl, but never got around to first names.

The team cuddles closer all to take a good look at the newly named team member. I look over at Anastasia to see her holding hands with JJ and Penelope, her best friends in the whole world. Seeing her, no makeup, messy ponytail and wearing a sports bra and sweats, I couldn't have been more in love with her. And knowing we had made a new life for this world made me the happiest man ever.