BEAUTIFUL.

MARK POV:(the one in bold is in Mark's head)

ok so first day of school I gotta make a good impression. ok I don't think I can do this. I need to puke. shit.

IN SCHOOL:

the school was filled with people talking to each other, laughing, being happy about coming back to school.

I enter my class silently with my dad pushing me into the class.

then I see the students go down to the ground for the assembly, sighing, I walk downstairs.

IN THE ASSEMBLY:

I had nothing to do so I was just observing what the other people were doing. I'm glad no one talked to me yet. then I notice this guy standing diagonally to me, looking like the hottest person I've seen .

"damn he's hot!! I wonder if he's gay!!! ugh first time in a new school and I'm already checking out guys! WTH MARK FOCUS ON WHAT'S GOING ON"

he was too distracting,it was too hard to take my eyes off of him!

"man he's beautiful , mark go on talk to him he might be nice to u"

"man I should probably talk to him."

JACKSON POV:

I see this tall thin dude stare at me like he's never seen someone like me before. it was creepy because he was sweating a lot but he looked cute especially when he smiled at me when I looked right back at him. he waves at me and I wave back . in sign language , he asks me whether we can talk after assembly and I nod with a thumbs up. Good thing none of the teachers caught us.

AFTER ASSEMBLY:(THIRD PERSON POV):

mark walks up to Jackson and he does not notice what happened next it was all in a blink of the eye.

mark was pushed by suga (the bully) on Jackson and Jackson catches him(bridal style) at the sight of this.

MARK POV:

"uh thanks I didn't notice that" I say, acting as awkward as ever.

"lol ok "He smiles looking me with his doe eyes which I so admire with all my heart.

suga: haha Jackson got yourself a new man huh?

"get lost suga, don't make me break that shitty nose of yours!" he says completely changing his tone into a rough one.

"lol chill , i'll leave you to fuck him"

"fuck you get the hell out of here , this is none of your business"

"ok ok chill , I was just trying to have fun with the new kid in school. Have fun with your little dumbhead." He grins and walks away pulling Jimin by his waist.

JACKSON POV:

" I'm sorry about that " I say sighing.

"it's fine" he says , blushing and getting down from his hold.

"so what's up with you staring at me constantly ?" I ask , doubtfully because it was kind of creepy.

"uh- uh it's nothing I was looking at everybody else also " he says , stuttering.

"no you were looking at me only...constantly" I say , reassuringly.

"whatever" he says , looking away.

"wait, is it true? what Suga said about you?" he asks in a different tone.

"what ? whether I fuck guys?" I ask.

"yeah? do u?" he asks. At this time , he looked like he wanted a yes for an answer but i'm not gonna lie to him.

"probably" I say , smirking.

"that's very vague" he says, grinning.

"look you're a new kid what makes you think I will trust you?" I ask in a deep tone.

"I don't know but I haven't made many friends around here so you can trust me" he says, smiling at me.

"fine , yeah I'm gay so?" I say , agreeing.

"good to know" he says, looking away.

why are you gay too?" I ask, hoping to get a yes from him.

"uh kinda?" he says, looking at the ground.

"what do you mean kinda?" I ask, confused.

" I AM BISEXUAL!" he shouts.

"lol chill it's fine"

"it's just been my first day and I told you something really personal so that proves that you can trust me"

"oh yeah thanks for that"

"ok.."

" I think I got class so I gtg so bye talk later" I say, hearing the bell ring.

"sure"

"wait", he stops me by holding my hand when I was just about to walk away.

"what's your name?"

"Jackson"

"and yours?"

"mark?"

"ok" I say, assuringly ,hoping that we might meet again, as I walk away.

Mark POV:

I see Jackson leave, and I see him come back close to me leaning to my ear making sure that I only hear what he says.

"You're smile is the cutest thing I've seen... Mark" (except for this one , it was a pretty important line so... you know what I mean)

I chuckle at this with a slight smile on my face. I feel happy. after a very long time. longer than I know.

author's note: keep reading don't lose hope on this book. more unexpected ships to come :)