HOPE?

Jinhwan's pov: (hanbin is Jackson's bff and jay is his boyfriend)

"hanbin where are you going? are you leaving me ?" I ask in concern when I notice him packing his things in a hurry.

"listen jay I did something bad and I don't want you to worry about me , ok ? I love you so much and I would never do anything to hurt you and you know that. I will come back soon for u , for us. just don't do anything to yourself and take care and eat well ok? promise me that you will do all this." he says cupping my face in his hand with eyes filled with tears .

"hanbin I don't know what you're talking about . I don't understand, please tell me what's wrong. let me see what I can do for help too. please don't leave me I need you here please." I say , crying my eyes out and he takes me in his arms and hold me tightly.

"I- I cant tell you what I did jinhwan. im so sorry for doing this to you but I have to. I have no other choice. just remember that I will always love you only you and no one else, nae? don't worry everything's gonna go back to the way it was soon. I assure you that but for now you need to face reality."

he holds me in his arms for some more time until I fell asleep.

hanbin pov:

I place him on the bed and place him a soft kiss on his forehead.

" I love you." I whispered and took all my stuff and walked out of the room carefully , making sure that I don't wake him up.

No one can know what I did.

if Jackson gets to know, i'll officially be dead.

author's note: so sorry for the tiny chapter been busy. my exams next week so I cant promise for another update but maybe another update pretty soon I guess. well I guess hanbin leaving ikon has hurt me pretty bad so like I badly wanted to post a chapter involving him and I hope he produces music and releases them soon. so I hope you don't mind me posting this. AND THANK YOU FOR 446 READS!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!

#STANGIDLE #STANSOYEON