WRONG.

Mark's pov:

i woke up pretty early.the sun wasnt out yet. jackson laid there next to me on my bed , wrapping his arms around me.

i slowly get down from the bed , making sure that i dont wake him up. 

i take my phone and start scrolling through instagram when i saw this particular post which brightened up my day.

jacksonwang857

1,200,500 likes

1,200,500 likes

view 1220 comments

jacksonwang857 my baby is sleeping so well. i love u . *insert heart emojis*

youngjaeay ahhh he looks so comfy. *insert heart eye emoji*

jinyoungbaed when will you realise that you have to leave him and come to me? *insert confused face emoji*

jbjbj omg he is looks so soft uwu.

jacksonnnnfan im happy for u guys.

view more

i smile looking at the picture and i hear jackson's phone ringing and i see the caller id.

it was hanbin.

i didnt want to wake jackson up so i picked up the call instead.

"h- hey hanbin. what's up?" i ask , stuttering a lot.

"is he there? where is he ? give the phone to him."

"hold up. what happened ? why do you sound so flustered? is there i can do to help?" i ask in concern. he's sleeping and i dont want to wake him up , you know how hard he studies to get good grades he's finally sleeping and he needs to take some rest so whatever it is im not going to wake him up."

"look i dont want to involve you in this ok? just tell him i called ok ? it's kind of urgent and tell him to meet me in the usual place we meet."

"uh ok whatever."

he hanged up.

something was wrong and i cant quite make out what is. this was starting to bother me. hanbin was acting strange and there was definitely something going on between this two and i cant quite make out what was. whatever it is , im going to find out.

as i was occupied in my own thoughts, i didnt notice that jackson woke up and was waving his hands in front of my face.

"earth to mark".

" im here. sorry about that."

"what happened? what were you thinking about?"

"nothing much really. "

"why are you holding my phone?"

" hanbin called and i didnt want to wake you so i attended the call. he told you to meet him in the 'usual place'".

" oh ok then im gonna go then . take care of yourself then. bye" 

he places a soft kiss on my cheek ans scoots away , grabbing his jacket.

"Bye."

author's note: hehehe im sooooooooooo sorry for the late update. my laptop isnt working and my mom is not letting me fix it. so annoying. anyways more updates to come. stay tuned.

SOYEON KILLED IT OMG!!!!! THEY ALL LOOK SO HOT!!!!! IM SO PROUD OF THEM.

#stanx1