SLOW MOTION.

Jackson POV:

I wanna take it slow cuz I really like him but my relationship with Jinyoung was messed up cuz we didn't know each other well enough to actually date each other so im taking this slow. first I need to confirm whether he likes me or not.

but I really want to be with him though , I would do anything it takes but first let me take it slow.

I see mark approaching me after school . I wave at him and he waves back with a huge smile appearing on his face.

oh how I loved that smile and everything about him!

"hey mark" I say, fist bumping him. yeah we fist bump now so what?

"hey Jackson would u mind walking with me back home?"

omg he asked me to walk with him back home this is the best opportunity to spend more time with him.

"sure why not?" I say with a nervous laugh.

"so mark , tell me more about yourself like the things u like and the things u hate" I ask, trying my best to get to know him.

" well I like music I listen to K-POP and POP as well and I love it, I wanna pursue music as a career in the future probably join a kpop group and rap I guess. I hate studying and I LOVE WATCHING MOVIES!!!! "

"omg calm down babe u seem so excited after I asked u this" I say, laughing. he is so adorable. I cannot deal with this. this is how I usually talked with Jinyoung so the 'babe' came out in the flow.

"babe what?" he asks, widening his eyes.

"uh sorry I shouldn't have called u that" I say, nervously trying my best to handle the situation.

"so what about u? got any future plans or something?"

"uh not really but im giving it a thought though"

"oh cool if u need help just know that im right here anytime ,any day" he says, smiling at me as the wind blows through his hair making it look soft and fluffy.

"oh really? that's sweet , I guess" I say, coughing. man I totally cant flirt with guys how did I ever date someone? ugh.

"yeah that is " mark says hitting my elbow.

I pull him closer to me so that our faces are inches apart.

Mark comes closer to me , he tilts his head slightly towards the side and he gives me the cutest pout I have ever seen in this entire world and he continues walking again not minding what took place.

"what was that all about huh?" I ask him in a questioning but satisfying tone while running to catch up with him.

"nothing " he says in a husky voice which sounded soothing to the ears when heard.

I like mark so much but I don't know whether I love him I just hope he likes me too for who I am and for not the jackass im referred to in school.

"oh we're here thanks Jackson for the company I really didn't want to be lonely tonight "

"oh sure no problem. why didn't u want be lonely tonight tho?"

"cuz it's my birthday tomorrow and I want to spend it with the only friend I had in school which is you." he says, looking around the neighbourhood.

all I cud say was WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO GET HIM?

author's note: sorry guys it took a long time but im working on the story all of u should listen to gogobebe by mamamoo, it's boss. they're queens.

and follow me on insta for more updates :quotesbeenkpopped

"