OK.

mark POV:

i get ready for school and i walk out of my house with a sandwich. as i walk down the road i think about what Jackson asked me last night.

just then , I hear the notification bell on my phone and I see a text from Jaemin , my younger brother.

jae: hey mark hyung , me and jeno were thinking of going for shopping.we thought u could join us too. would you like to come?

uhh jeno . he's so braggy and talkative . I wonder how my brother likes him. probably for his charming little face and his very popular "eye smile".

And people say love conquers all. so never mind. I think I can take Jackson with me for shopping with them. so I text back.

mark hyung: yeah sure would you mind if i bring a friend along?

jae: not at all. ok see you at 7.

mark hyung: ok bye :)

I need to ask Jackson whether he could accompany me.

I notice that I reached school pretty fast. I think I have a knack for walking fast.

Jackson POV:

I go inside my class and I sit in my place , hoping to see mark first thing in the morning.

then I notice my best friend Hanbin walk up to me.

"hey jack , been a while hasn't it ? I see that you've been avoiding me lately and hanging out with that new kid " he says, sitting on my table.

" well B.I aren't you too busy fucking your boyfriend Jay over there ?" I say, pointing towards Jay who seems to be studying for the pop quiz we have during biology.

"yeah man i guess it's just that im scared that im losing you we've not spent much time lately you know and I miss hanging out with you and jay" he says, looking a lil sad. he looks much paler than before though, I wonder if he's taking care of himself.

"ahhh fine we can go out somewhere today ok?"

"oh ok sure i'll let you know where we can go by break ok?" he says, jumping from my table.

"cool"

the bell rings and the class is about to begin and I see mark walking into the classroom , smiling widely. our first period is AP English.

I walk up to him and I greet him.

"hey don't be so formal around me " he says caressing my hair.

"what puts you in a good mood?" I say smirking.

the teacher walks in the class with the usual books he carries like To kill a mockingbird and The murder on the orient express in his hand.

"tell you later " he says winking at me.

the class ends and it was time for break.

I hurry into the cafetaria and I buy my favourite smoothie and I try to find mark who was supposedly talking to some thin tall dude.

I became jealous instantly. he did look younger and he looked smarter than me.

I walk towards them and I tap mark on the shoulder.

"hey?"

" oh hey Jackson " he says taking my hand and pushing it down to his waist for me to hold.

"Jackson this is my brother , Jaemin and that is Jeno his boyfriend."

they greet me and I greet back.

" oh hi im Jackson mark's friend?" i say in confusion.

" hey you didn't tell me you had a brother " I whisper to his ear.