LIES?

mark POV:

I feel bad for lying to Jackson about me not dating anyone. im gonna text him right now now and tell him the truth.

I pull out my phone from my pocket and I start texting him.

yup we exchanged numbers in the cafeteria to keep in touch.

Jackie: hey I need to tell u something really important.

Jackson POV:

ok wth I need to get a gift for mark, I don't know what to get him though.

I hear the notification bell on my phone and I quickly open it to see a text from mark.

mark: hey there everything alright ? what's up?

Jackie:i lied about something to u. im sorry and I want to confess please don't get mad, Jackie.

mark: mark it's all cool but make sure to not lie next time ok? lol u called me Jackie is that how u saved my number in your phone?

Jackie:*blushing emoji* maybe?

mark: ok let's come to the point what do u want to confess?

Jackie: I lied about not dating anyone I have dated 4 people and they all broke my heart into pieces and threw it into the bin. I have never had anyone who valued my love and affection for them and yeah im very sorry for lying *sad face emoji*

mark: it's ok I guessed that u obviously did date people in the past and u had trust issues it's cool mark just know that u can trust me and i'll always be here for u anytime ,any day.

Jackie: it sucks, the feeling of not being loved by the person u love the most. I tried to kill myself so many times because of this and every time I cut myself I just know my life is slipping away from me slowly , gently but then u always have to get back up right? I need to get good grades, get into a college ,get a job all that shit. I love my parents they're cool I guess.? sometimes...

mark: come downstairs at once mark im outside your doorstep it's freezing here!

jackie: omg what ? why are you here? i'll be down in 2.

I see him open the door and as soon as he does , I hug him tightly and he bursts down into a stream of tears flowing.

"Jackson" he says in a cracked voice.

"yeah?"

"will I ever find the person who will give me all the love in the world and would never give up on me ?"

"yes u definitely will and I can assure u that"

I know mark wants love and needs his love to be valued.

that could possibly be the best gift I could ever give him.

author's note: sorry it took time but there u go!!! yay! pls vote and comment!!