DISOWNED.

Mark pov:

Wow so they're finally here huh? let's see what they got to say to me.

"tell them to come in" I say to the nurse.

She nodded her head and walked out the door.

My parents walk in, looking all prideful like as if the achieved something great. I couldn't even notice a bit of guilt in their eyes. How heartless are they? Even after hurting me so much after I came out to them.

My parents sit down in the chairs opposite to Jackson. They didn't take their eyes off of him.

"Where's Jaemin?" My mom asks with anger filled in her tone. "He was up all night taking care of me so I told him to go and freshen up and take some rest. Now what are you here for? You wont even let me be in peace after what you both did to me?"

"Shut up Mark and listen to me. We need you and Jaemin to sign this. Just sign this and we will go. Forever."

"Ma'am please don't use harsh words on Mark, he's still recovering." Jackson says, concerned.

"Jackson it's ok. You don't need to say anything. I say to Jackson , rubbing his back. What did you mean when you said forever? What are you going to do?"i ask my mom in confusion. Ugh I hate calling her that.

My mom throws the papers on the bed, smirking. I try getting up but Jackson sits me down and puts the papers in place for me. I giggle at how clumsy he is.

I read the papers and I was astonished as hell.

"wtf u want to disown both of us? jaemin is going to be heartbroken! he's so young you cant do this to us, atleast have him please?"

"no what we've decided is done just sign it and give it we have better stuff to do mark."

"wait what disown him? " Jackson asks.

"look boy mind you own business " my mom says to him pointing at him. "well im in love with him ma'am and if you're not going to take care of then it's only me who's going to be here for him so if you cant accept the fact that I am here for your son then I would humbly ask you to fuck off"

"son mind your language or you're gonna have to shed some blood here." my dad says walking up to Jackson, pushing past my mother."

"there's no need for that. here are the papers" I say interrupting their eye contest. I hand them the papers.

"thank you , we will leaving now" my mother says and pulls my dad and walks away.

I sigh and get up and reach for my bottle when Jackson touches my hand.

"here let me help me" he says, smiling and filling the bottle up to the brim. I take a sip and I look at him with tearful eyes.

"what am I gonna do now? how will I tell jaemin? will he be able to take all this ? but he's such a small boy I wonder how he's gonna take this positively" I mumble to myself.

Jackson pulls my bedsheet and sits on my bed and hold me in his arms." Mark im here to take care of you and jaemin plus he has Jeno remember and I know that Jeno likes Jaemin a lot so he would take care of him too. don't worry about all this and stress so much, you need to take care of yourself and stand up for yourself. if you're parents gave up on you doesn't mean that im gonna do that too. im always going to be here for you 24/7. I love you Mark, so much. if it's going to take some time for you to love me that's ok with me but for now I just know that you're mine and that I love you very much,"

Hearing all that , I was fast asleep into a world full of sweven.

author's note: im sorry I didn't update for a while I was occupied with a lot of stuff. oof 10th grade is eating up my life! hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! saranghae!!! *insert purple hearts* STREAM SNAPPING BY CHUNGHA AND SIDE EFFECTS BY STRAY KIDZ!!!!!!!!!!

haha im in love with the love loop already!!!

follow my fan account on instagram: kpopboybandsquotes