FLIRT.

mark POV:

I didn't like the way Lucas looked at me. his gaze despised me.

anyways since me and Jackson were done with the cleaning I decided to head home when Jackson pulled my arm.

"hey what's wrong ?" I ask him in confusion.

" I kinda promised Lucas that we would show him around the city cuz he's new here?"

" you're not busy baby , are you? if you are , I can show him around myself" Jackson says pouting.

I obviously cannot say no to that cute face of his so i agreed to go along with them.

"fine but i need to borrow a hoodie of yours " i say grinning.

"oh sure anything" he says, smirking.

i see someone peeping into the kitchen and i notice that Lucas was overhearing us all this while. such a meanie pfft!

"i think your brother was overhearing us all this while " i whisper to Jackson.

"oh really " he says, looking at him.

i clear my throat to give him a sign that we know that he was overhearing us.

Lucas starts whistling and walks away into the living room.

" yeah we know you were overhearing us Lucas there's no need to hide" Jackson says.

"oh bro i was just curious so can we go now ?im so excited to explore the greatest city Seoul"

"sure" Jackson says , grinning.

i got myself changed into one of Jackson's favourite hoodies which smelt like him probably one of the Engage perfumes he uses regularly.

i used to know that it was Jackson whenever he passed by me in school just by his perfume.

"so we're going to the Namsan Tower right?" i ask Jackson .

"isn't that a place for lovers tho?" Jackson asks , chuckling . i hit him slightly on his arm and i smile at him.

he kisses me lightly on my cheek , making my face as red as a tomato.

"ok you lovebirds zip all that up u're making me uncomfortable " lucas says , wailing.

i guess Jackson lived pretty close to the place i guess.

i felt someone hold my hand suddenly . to my surprise , it was Lucas!!

" um Lucas what are you doing " i ask him.

"uh nothing you know " he says , pressing my hand. i push his hand away , glaring at him.

"dude what the hell man? " i say.

i run to the top of the tower as fast as i can.

i look at Jackson , admiring the view from up there.

i slowly walk towards him and lay my chin on his shoulder.

"it's pretty , right ?" he says , kissing my forehead.

"yeah i guess" i say , smiling widely.

Lucas finally reaches the top , panting as if he climbed a 100 story building.

"calm down bro " Jackson says , rubbing Lucas's back.

"ah jesus Christ this place is so far" he says, in a complaining tone.

" i need something cold like an iced americano. is there a café down here ?" Lucas asks , desperately.

" yeah right around the corner " i say .

we reach the ahgase café in a couple of minutes.

we sit in a table near the window and the barista walks towards us to take our order.

Lucas took one look at the barista and look star- struck.

Jackson starts waving his hands across Lucas's face but he just kept looking at the barista.

"can i have your number?" he asked the barista.

"uh why?" the barista asks in confusion.

"cuz you're way too pretty to exist" he smirks at the barista.

" um ok here you go " he gives his number , pretending to be hesitant.

he walks away and stopped when he heard Lucas shout.

"what's your name cutie??????" he shouts , making all the others in the café glare at him.

" JuNgWoO" the barista says , trying his best to shout back giggling while walking back to his counter in the kitchen.

the barista takes one last look at Lucas before walking back into the kitchen and winking at him.

Lucas was quite impressed with this guy. i think he really likes him though. atleast, Jackson's mine now so everything's alright.

Unless it's not ????

author's note: thanks you so much for so many reads keep reading and i will update more .

new book on another favourite ship of mine is coming soon

any guess on which ship though ? comment and let me know <3